on 7 January 2013
Needed for a trip abroad to avoid inappropriate gendarme attention.

Hopefully they'll live in my glovebox with their friends the alco-tubes, and I promise to drive them around the countryside, treat them kindly and only use them when one of their friends dies.
on 13 March 2014
Good back-up kit with all the bulbs you need. My only problem is that 3 days after I received the kit my headlight bulb blew and I've had to use that already. So much for back-up. Now I need a back-up kit for my back-up kit.
on 16 February 2014
Allowed my greed to overcome my scepticism at getting an 'AA' bulb kit for a song. Not 'AA' but some badly made bulbs in a cheap and tacky case. Given the difficulty in getting to the bulbs in the car in the first place, I will not be replacing with these as looking at their quality I don't trust them to last more than 5 minutes. Considering the price, couldn't be bothered to return or argue about - but avoid.
on 8 March 2013
Item was as described but unknown to me all new cars only use some of the bulbs supplied, headlights are now a different type of bulb. Rear and indicators are of use.
on 21 February 2015
It's a set of spare bulbs for your car. What more is there to say about it? The bulbs come in a sturdy box that is a handy size for the glove compartment, and the price is nothing to complain about. There are some spare fuses in there too.
In some countries, it's actually a legal requirement to carry spare bulbs with you - so this is vital if you're taking your car overseas. In the UK, it's not a requirement, but very handy to have in your car.
Make sure the bulbs are the correct types for your car before you buy this.
on 2 July 2012
Bought for emergency use but have not needed yet. One of the smaller bulbs was loose in the box when it arrived so not sure it it's damaged or not. Nice compact pack that fits in glovebox nicely.
on 4 November 2013
Exception value for money for the price paid (less than a fiver including delivery) and far cheaper than any you will find on the High Street and certainly in the Channel Ports.

Also gives the confidence of being backed by the AA

One of the items you are legally required to carry when motoring in many Mainland European Countries - and good to have on board while driving in the UK ....."just in case"
on 11 June 2014
The AA Essential compact universal bulb kit, is far the best on the market for price & quality fantastic product.
on 8 May 2014
Product looks ok, yet to have to use it. However please note the product is not AA, the box is a profile auto tones box so the description is wrong. Its their equivalent and not AA. There's not a trace of AA branding anywhere which frustrated me as I was looking for the AA bulb kit as a trusted name in motoring. Hopefully this kit will do the job but I wouldn't order this one if I could order again.
on 13 February 2014
This set of bulbs hopefully will never be used but sit waiting in the dark recesses of my boot for the day when I'm pulled up by a Gendarme and asked whether I have the necessary drink drive kit, reflective jacket, triangle, fire extinguisher and spare bulb kit. One of life's necessities which will eventually be thrown away when the car dies and which may end up being sold on ebay.