on 12 November 2010
I have now had these goggles for a year and am very pleased with them. I have a narrow bridge to my nose and have had problems with other goggles leaking, but not these. They are very comfortable, don't leave unsightly marks around the eyes and haven't misted up yet. I definitely recommend these over the usual high street names that I've tried previously, as I've never been able to achieve such an effective yet comfortable fit before.
Update - May 2012 - still using these goggles (yes, the same pair) and am still just as pleased with them.
on 1 November 2011
These goggles are brilliant. We bought the Aqua Sphere Kayenne goggles and the Aqua Sphere Kaiman Lady goggles and they are perfect. We've never had goggles that are so good. You forget that you have them on because you see so well with them. I've had speedo goggles in the past but these goggles are just in a different league.
on 29 September 2011
I have recently taken up swimming & found that the goggles I had were no good. After finding these on here I decided to try them out & I wasn't dissapointed. They are unbelievably comfortable - I swam for an hour with them on. They do not steam up at all & do not let in any water. I'm so confident about them that I even wear my contact lenses with them. All in all these are by far the best goggles I've ever used.
on 16 November 2012
These goggles were recommended to us by our child's swim teacher. They are pricey but having bought countless pairs of cheaper ones we thought we would give them a go. They are great. Do the job well and are so easy to adjust. Would strongly recommend.
on 30 July 2013
I bought the first set of these about 3 years ago. They have all lasted well and are good quality goggles when in use. My daughter took hers on a school swimming day (we tried to tell her she would loose them and should take a cheap pair instead) low and behold she lost them. No reservations in buying the same again and would recommend.
on 29 August 2012
Bought these after experiencing some leaking with other goggles & these ones saying they are a small adult fit. They are great, the straps don't slip once adjusted and I have never had a drop of water inside. For me though, the anti-fog coating is not effective after a short while, I think this must be a personal thing dependant on personal and water temperature variables.
on 6 May 2012
Bought this product about 9 months ago. They work fine in that they are comfy and do not leak, and do not leave huge marks around my eyes after half an hour of swimming which was key for me (as going into the office looking like a panda was NOT the look I was striving to achieve ... hence the name PopsiePanda) BUT I am finding they are now starting to fog up after about 20 minutes, which I am slightly disappointed in, which is why they don't get 5 stars.
on 9 June 2014
The nose of these seem to be the same material as the seal around the eyes so they are very flexible and form a seal all the way around the eye. They are extremely easy to tighten quickly when on and are perfect for ladies and kids. Recommended.
on 21 April 2012
My daughter is very hard to fit with goggles. These are the best we have found and are at a good price here. Good seal, easy to adjust and very long lasting so can be used all the time for training and competition. I don't buy any others.
on 1 February 2012
I have been swimming - as a leisure pursuit for a few years and last year took the plunge and bought a pair of goggles for the first time - from Amazon - the Ladies selene soft touch goggles in blue. They were fantastic, fabulous fit and more importantly did not leave marks. Unfortunately I recently lost them and when I looked on Amazon did not want to buy the orange option available so chose these instead. I have only worn them twice and have spent more time adjusting them than swimming. They are very uncomfortable no matter what I do. Looks like it was a waste of £13.99 because I am going to have to replace them.
Aqua Sphere Kaiman Lady Swimming Goggles - Clear Lens