on 18 November 2013
This is the 2nd pair I have bought. I got these for my wife so that she could listen to the radio and play CDs in bed. We particularly like the comfort and the volume control also only one wire to the right headphone. Sound reproduction, quality and general electrical performance are well within prescribed limits. These headphones are excellent value for money and compete easily with far more expensive headphones. So buy and enjoy!
Bill (Chesterfield, Derbys.)
on 8 September 2011
I bought this headset after a really long research on net, as I am the first time buyer of this kind of headset. It really put me off as they didn't even work for more than two weeks. I think it had some problems in its cable. Its a crap to me now, does not work at all. :( I wish I could return them..