Customer reviews

Size: Keyboard|Colour: Metallic Silver + White|Change
Price:£14.98+ Free shipping

on 13 August 2017
First of all - for the price, it is a good keyboard. If you are looking for something inexpensive, light and portable, this is a good option.

Downside:
As a touch typist (I don't have to look at the keys to type) this doesn't work for me. The keys are ever so slightly spaced differently from the usual keyboards - I'm guessing so that it can be this compact. So when I started using it I kept hitting the edges of the keys. After about 20 mins of it, I wanted to scream.

There is no risers / feet on the back, so it sits flat on the surface, no tilt. I did find a work-around by using some rubber knobs from my tool box. But not ideal.

I ended up buying another keyboard after trying to get used to this one. I bought a mechanical keyboard, also small (although a few inches wider than this one) I was surprised because my Dell XPS laptop doesn't have a mechanical keyboard and is very small and it works a treat for me.
on 1 March 2017
Pros:
> Lovely 'clicky' feel to the keys but not too harsh a click, quite soft to the touch
> Low profile
> Good size print on the keys
> Small overall size
> Good value

Cons:
> Plastic surround not as nice feeling on the keys as aluminum

Summary:
Great value keyboard that feels very nice to the touch and makes typing very pleasant. I'm extremely picky with my keyboards and this one is very nice to use (although not as nice as several low profile Advent ones I've had in the past). Cable is plenty long enough too.
on 5 August 2017
So I built my own machine to perform video editing etc on and needed a decent keyboard to suit my white and silver design theme. So it made sense to grab one that is simular to Apple's but for Windows. Very happy with the product. Sleek design and the keys are nice and low in height (can't stand chunky keys) My previous one was wireless and had major issues with it that made editing keyboard shortcuts hard to work with. So a wired one doesn't bother me much.
on 7 October 2015
Was great at first then I noticed the caps and numbers lock LED weren't syncing with when they were on. Then the space bar went AWOL. Now there's been a mass gremlin invasion and the keyboard is inputting so many key presses all at once (apparently, even though I'm not touching the damned thing and it's even worse when I am!) that it makes using my keyboard unusable. It's had less than 4 months of average use. The seller will only refund if it breaks within 3 months of purchase but GYMLE will fix it for you if it's a year or under. Unfortunately once you factor in the cost of sending it out, it becomes pointless so once again the consumer gets shafted. I'm incredibly disappointed and feel robbed. Never again.
on 30 April 2017
This keyboard is well made and excellent value for money. Despite it's small footprint it has a full set of keys-including a print screen function key which not all mini keyboards have these days.

I can highly recommend it to anyone who needs a small but solid wired keyboard.
on 11 October 2016
I suppose this is as close as you can get to an Apple keyboard without spending Apple keyboard money. Experience has taught me that having a wired keyboard available to use on a modern Macs remains a Good Idea and this is probably the one to get. Durability unknown but this will only come out for emergencies.
on 29 August 2017
After going from laptop back to desktop I found the larger keyboard weird to use for long periods. This is more notebook size than laptop but I'm back to my regular typing speed. Comfortable and well made for the price.I especially like the fact that there are no adjustable risers (to snap off).
on 15 April 2017
Cheaper but not rubbish Mac keyboard replacement, small footprint suits my desktop, recommended for anyone on a tight budget.
on 19 September 2017
Really really poor product. Yes it's nice and compact but other than that this is utter rubbish! The keys are quiet to use...until they decide to stop working after only 4 weeks- 2 days outside the returns policy so no refund available. I would avoid this at all costs.
on 14 April 2017
Not too small. It is has lower reflected glare than my previous black PC. keyboard which is what prompted me to try this. Action, size and layout (feel) is very similar to my home laptop which is also a plus. When first plugged in Num lock is on automatically so needs to be switched off.