Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 May 2017
There are a ton of disco collections out there to tempt our feet to get on down, and many of them are pretty good whilst others are less so. This is definitely one of the better ones, not because it doesn't feature I Will Survive and Hot Stuff, but because the person who put it together loves this genre of music, and it shows! The big surprise is that some tracks are re-edits of full length tracks, such as the brilliant Let No Man Put Asunder, Love Sensation and Keep the Fire Burning, amongst others. Other highlights for me include Keep on Jumpin', Thunder in My Heart, You Can't Hide from Yourself, Street Player, Supernature, Runaway, and Give Me the Night. I own many disco box sets, and this is among the very best.
review image review image
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 April 2017
Bought this cheap to play in the car - When it arrived the digi-pack must have been in some damp, as it was in a poor state, but the discs were okay, - I don't need the track listing as the discs will go straight into my CD wallet
on 13 March 2017
great disco tunes
on 6 June 2017
fab cd
on 16 April 2017
Happy
on 29 April 2017
Fantastic cd ... I've been dancing round my house .... hope the neighbours didn't see :)
on 23 March 2017
Very good compilation.
on 29 January 2011
Excellent album, great value for money, doesn't matter if you were around with disco - most of the tracks are classic in anyones terms
on 14 January 2011
Bought as a gift for my husband and he thinks its brilliant.
This cd is enjoyed by all the family.
on 30 November 2010
I don't have a great disco collection or back catalogue, but I like most people, love to listen to the classic radio tracks. This collection has them all from ones we all know by name by the Jacksons, Sister Sledge, Chic, Earth Wind & Fire. The lesser-known tracks do not seem like fillers at all (like you seem to get on other compilations) and fit well in the collection.

In summary, 60 great tracks full of soul, funk and toe-tapping goodness to either bring back those 70s memories or introduce them to you.