Flavour Name: Nuts^Toffee|Change

on 26 November 2013
It is slightly too sweet. But it is a definite 4 star from me because the flavour does not detract from the coffee. It just adds to it. Very subtle and refined. I only use 5ml per cup and not the recommended 10ml because it is way too sweet for me (and even for my wife!). The best part of it is that it does not leave any aftertaste in your mouth. I am almost sorry to give it only 4 stars, however, I am trying to be fair and make the manufacturers take notice. I prefer a syrup that has only natural ingredients and no sweeteners like in the sugarfree version, however, I want the sugar content to be a third of this. Very mild natural sweetness with a more intense cocoa flavour would be PERFECTION.
on 29 October 2015
Arrived safely, very well packed and quick delivery. Also appreciated text message giving apprx delivery time.

I usually make my own Grenadine syrup (sugar, pomegranate juice, lemon) . Decided to try some of the bought stuff, still prefer my own, but for convenience this is a quality one.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 August 2016
This is what I use to make tequila sunrise this is quite a big bottle so was worth the price and will last a long time because using it in a cocktail you only need to use a little bit at a time.
It's a good flavor and nice and red colour which helps the tequila sunrise to look more like a sunrise surprisingly so I do highly recommend this grenadine but anybody loves cocktails and obviously will go into lots of different cocktails which I will eventually try
review image
on 11 April 2011
This syrup is so yummy! It is also very reasonable (even taking into account the P&P) as you only need a tiny bit and it will last for ages.
on 5 January 2016
Our favourite Monin syrup, I think we have tried about 10 of them now. These are the same ones as used in Costa and many other coffee shops. Gingerbread is lovely, caramel is also very nice. A little bit in cold milk is also rather nice.
on 4 March 2015
Granted this is only my personal opinion and, having used a variety of different Monin syrups, I recognise that people's preferences for this stuff can vary wildly but this is easily my favourite flavour syrup. Admittedly, it is very sweet (as are all Monin syrups) and can be overpowering if used to excess. It's perfect though if you want to add some sweet flavouring to your food (I find it goes well in porridge) or drinks.
on 29 November 2011
ive used the syrup b4 and will allways order from here as the service is full stars, and its just like what you would get in your coffee in costa.
it only takes a coulple off days to come.

very happy and a good price.
on 13 October 2015
Didn't expect this to taste so sweet, not much of a chocolate taste either, bought it as i wanted to make mochas with my new espresso machine but found regular hot chocolate is much better, though if you like your coffees sweet then this would be perfect.
on 6 May 2011
A nice syrup at a great price.
Also, no silly price loadings on the P & P like some companies charge.
The delivery was prompt. What more could you ask?
I will definitely use the again.
on 17 January 2014
Bought this as a small Christmas gift for my 16 year old son, who had tried it in milk at school and thought it delicious. Used for flavoured coffees in coffee shops I believe, but also makes a good milkshake. I tried it and thought it way too sweet - but my son loves it for an occasional drink. Came in extremely good packaging.