Customer reviews

Price:£11.93+ Free shipping

on 4 February 2011
I have tried in vain to get a long shoehorn in my locality, but the shoe shops do not seem to want to know. When I seen this one on Amazon I jumped at it, in fact, when it arrived, exactly as requested and promised, it was better than its description. OK, a shoehorn is a shoehorn, but this one has already made my life a lot easier by not having to bend down to put my shoes on, this keeps my arthritic joints from complaining. The transaction went through like a piece of cake, and when I contacted them asking for delivery on a certain day, they duly obliged and were very pleasant and courteous in their manner. What else can I say except that TZ Trading are, in my eyes, perfection personified.
on 27 May 2014
This long shoe horn is great for slipping on laced shoes, without bending (and without tying laces every time!) Ideal if you're lazy like me and find bending a pain. It's all metal, smooth edges, so comfortable and strong and can hang up easily without a strap, so not fiddly. My old plastic one snapped, that should never happen to this all metal one. I'm 6'1", so if you're fairly tall, this could be ideal. Full marks plus, way more than satisfied. Barry
PS a year or so later, it's not quite as strong as I thought and has bent near the base. Having said that, it still works fine and I'd buy another, the bend has actually made it even easier to slip on laced up shoes. It's so nice to be able to not have to undo or do up laces and to slip such shoes on while standing up.
on 22 September 2012
This is a superb item for people like me who cannot bend down to put shoes on (or fasten them). I can only wish that very overweight, immobile people like me could NOT bend them quite so easily when they lose their balance. However, that is ME!
The shoe horn is a PERFECT LENGTH, BEAUTIFULLY MADE, AND REPRESENTS EXCELLENT VALUE. AAA+++
As with EVERYTHING I have purchased with AMAZON the service has been TOP CLASS!
on 13 January 2017
It turned up very well packaged and I was eager to use it. However, on the first use I bent the bottom with my foot. All I can say is that this is not fit for purpose. It replaced a plastic version. I now wish that I had gone for the same plastic one again. Do not buy this product as it is poorly designed if it deforms during the first use.
on 30 July 2014
Quite how anybody manages to bend these things, amazes me!!
My guess is there using it as a tyre leaver!!
My suggestion is, maybe try some larger shoes!!
This is a well made piece of kit, and does the job very well indeed!!
I highly recommend it, because it will last a lifetime.
on 9 May 2014
I was having trouble putting on shoes and trainers as my back is not too good at the moment. This shoe horn is really strong and the extra length meeds that I can put on shoes without bending at all. also the hook on the other end fits into the loop at the back of my boots to pull them on.
on 7 June 2015
The item has no strength and bends when the lightest effort is placed on it when trying to use it, the item needs serious research to make it less bendable, in its present state I do not think it is suitable for the purpose for which is intended.
on 12 May 2014
Following a knee operation, I found it difficult to get shoes on, even with a shoe horn. However, this extra-long shoe horn is wonderful, as no bending is necessary. The metal is rigid, so does not twist in use. Highly recommended.
on 9 November 2014
This is brilliant. Having Osteoarthritis - I don't have to bend down - wish I had purchased this long ago.
Anyone with problems such as arthritis - I thoroughly recommend they buy one..
on 15 November 2013
FANDABY DOSEY PRODUCT .I can reach my shoes and the shoe doesn't buckle.THE SHOE HORN DOESN'T BUCKLE.I smile when I get my shoes on .Such a small thing but I do not have
a fight with myself doing the thing I dislike doing the most.