on 10 April 2017
Brought as a present looks good and packaged well other than that cannot comment on product
on 27 May 2012
The cars that I purchased were die cast and appeared to be very durable. They will prove to be an interesting souvenir of the 2012 Olympics. Very popular with two pre-school boys.
6 people found this helpful
on 13 October 2012
Bought the range of these Great British classic die cast vehicles as souvenirs so aren't played with- but they look fab. When my 2 year old is older he will look back at photo's of the olympic's and the flame running past our house and appreciate these vehicles drapped with the 2012 olympic logo's, as a memorable occassion. I also got a good deal on the set by shopping around so i paid the equivelent to £5.50 each. I had also bought the mini double decker die cast classic bus which my son loves playing with and is very durable!!
on 23 February 2014
Great Gift for car mad boys, my little nephew loves this car so much and wont let anyone else touch it.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 October 2016
nice small model, metal but tires are not very sturdy or not well made
on 18 January 2014
Product, i like this bus really god quality ordered it with other london icons, i would recommend this product to others!
2 people found this helpful
on 18 April 2014
Well made, solid, but little things like the doors opening made this a fun surprise for my 6 yr old daughter. We love having a reminder of our years in London too.
3 people found this helpful
on 31 July 2013
Excellent product just what I wanted

My grandson in Australia will be more than happy with this - good quality and good service as always
hence the rating
on 12 March 2016
Great cab and seller, five stars *****
on 21 October 2013
2 yr old with Autism who loves

Black Taxi's as its the only transport he uses so costs me a fortune
2 people found this helpful