on 24 September 2012
I ordered 2 buses from Amason for my sons. I bought them not just for their Olympic status, but as a piece of family history. My dad used to drive this particular type of bus for a living.i also remember travelling on them as a child swinging on the pole. even jumping on the bus whilst moving! this before they were replaced by ones that had the driver up front with a mechanised door doing the job of driving and taking fares, doing away with conductors or 'clippies' as they were fondly called. My dad met my mum on the buses, as she was a clippie. These toys are solidly built.they are a bit of history for anyone over 40 who lives outside of London.
on 7 August 2017
A brilliant product will sit nicely on my oo train layout.
Well packaged and as ever Amazon delivered on time. Thank you.
on 22 August 2015
Really lovely good quality, lovely colour red, looks expensive. I'm really pleased I purchased it..if your looking for a good mini bus model get this one.I'm really fussy about detail and I do not like things that look cheap and this does look excellent..
on 29 June 2017
Limited edition style London Bus, was worth it, a gift for my future father-in-law he appreciated it.
on 23 February 2014
Great Gift for car mad boys, my little nephew loves this bus so much and wont let anyone else touch it.
on 1 June 2017
Arrived in perfect condition - Thank You
on 13 May 2017
Good product
on 28 April 2017
My nephew adores this bus.
on 24 March 2016
I took 2 of these for my cousins who live outside UK. Excellent quality with a good price. The color is beautiful and it doesn't look cheap. Would buy again. Thank you.
on 27 June 2014
This is a beautiful toy bus, just same as the picture, arrived in couple of days, I'm very pleased with it. It will be my son's birthday present, I'm sure he would love it.