on 20 June 2014
First of all, I'm Italian. I wish there were comedians such as Ricky in my country.
I truly wish he could do a tour all over Europe, I'd be the first one to bug a ticket.
Until then, these four shows are amazing and never boring, they'll make you laugh A LOT (I mean it, don't eat popcorn while watching, there's 100% risk of suffocating! :)).
DVD's are fine, there are some behind the scenes and extras, I wish they'd make a bluray collection.
Anyway, fan or not, easily offended or not, go get this collection, you won't regret it!
on 3 November 2016
No matter how old this material gets, Gervais has a timeless way of delivering it to his audience. It simply does not get old, no matter how often you watch the DVD's.
on 3 July 2012
Imagine The Ricky Gervais Show, but instead of Karl Pilkington being the butt of the jokes, its the rest of the world instead.

Race, religion, sex, disability, size..... Ricky does not hold back about anything, and its all hilariously funny.

If your a fan, i totally recommend buying this boxset, even if your not, its worth it for the price.

If you are easily offended, then get over it !
on 21 December 2014
I bought this after watching some Ricky Gervais clips on youtube and we loved every one of his stand up routines in the box set. He's fantastically funny with a brilliant insight into every day life and topics that I'd not thought of as funny before. Completely recommended
on 5 June 2016
No problems whatsoever.
on 29 September 2015
So funny definitely buy this!!
on 11 January 2014
I am personally not a huge Ricky Gervais fan however I bought this as a gift and the recipient loved it!
on 20 May 2015
good.
on 25 November 2012
If you like this man, you are gonna love these epic stand up DVDs. Ricky's twisted logic at situations and things, teamed with an amazing deliverance make this some of the best stand up of all time!!!
on 27 December 2014