Customer reviews

That Man
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 25 February 2018
Great voice and a unique, catchy retro style of music from Ms Emerald. I downloaded it so I must Like it but I always thing single reviews are very personal choices and subjective, so I'll just say: The Amazon download process was, quick, easy, hassle free and worked first time.
on 15 August 2011
I bought this album for just one song 'That Man' and to my delight I enjoyed the whole album. If you like 40's style music bought up to date with a foot tapping beat you will too. For the ballroom dancer there are several great quicksteps and most tracks will please people of all ages. Good quality recording techniques and a must for Jazz lovers as well. Highly recommended.
on 14 November 2016
One of the best singer
on 16 August 2011
Heard part of this track on the radio a few weeks ago,and was immediately taken with it.
Didn't know the artist, so I looked her up on line.
Found the track on Amazon Downloads and bought it.
Slightly Retro in it's Arrangement,but very enjoyable,and a real toe-tapper!
on 8 July 2016
another great song from the album deleted scenes from the cutting room floor.
on 7 May 2014
I have several favourites from this album, really liked the dr. wannadoo track, and a good listening album for the ipod.
on 29 April 2014
Download was very easy and quick to do , and this is a great song from Caro Emerald. Very pleased.
on 26 March 2015
First class product. First class service.
on 14 February 2012
Stuck - Amazon music downloads are hassle free. Sound quality is good and the range of music is excellent, often with two or three alternative versions.
on 18 October 2012
Having purchased a MP3 download by the same artist, I heard this song & had to have it. Quick & easy to download at a good value price.