on 4 February 2014
I would have given it 5 stars except that I don't think it is quite as good as "The Shocking Miss Caro". Having said that, it is not often that every track on a CD is great, but they are on Deleted Scenes ..... there's not a bad track on the whole cd.

Caro's songs all have meaning to them, and her beautifully clear voice makes them all a pleasure to listen to over and over again. Definitely a CD I would recommend.
on 22 May 2017
Clever song-writing and arrangements, Caro Emerald's voice is sublime and the musicians are excellent throughout. For a feel-good rating I'd give this 11 out of ten. Looks and sounds wonderful on vinyl too!
on 8 May 2016
Love love love this album. We saw Caro in concert and she is as good in real life as in an album. A fresh sound that you will love. Giver her a go and you will not be dissapointed. I defy you to keep your feet still.
on 30 May 2017
Bought as a gift for hubby who didn't like it - I love it, his loss!
on 26 June 2017
Great
on 8 June 2017
Ok
on 1 May 2017
Better than expected. This purchase ( and the Shocking Miss Emerald ) replaced same CDs stolen from my car. But this one included a DVD of the Lady (and musicians ) recording. Superb.
on 9 May 2011
If you like music with a Latin theme, you'll love this album. I bought the CD on the strength of hearing 'a night like this' on Radio 2 and wasn't disappointed when I listended to the rest of the album. It's typically rythmic and happy music and suits my eclectic taste. Caro's voice is clear and easy on the ear - I'm looking forward to hearing more from her in the future. If only I could dance Latin!