TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 March 2012
I was looking for a replacement battery for my HTC Desire HD... an Original would have been nice as the price from HTC are quite expensive and I do not trust retro ones...However.. having read what other reviewers had to say about this one I was curious and took the plunge... I Know what an orginal should look like and all the marking to look for, even down to the build... So when it arrived I was surprised to see it WAS an original...BUT.. it is second generation.. the numbers on the back can be tracked and the battery in question is about 18 months old.. but it is New..There's nothing wrong with that as long as it works it should be fine and so far so good.. It holds the power as my original did when it came with the phone.. With a bit of tinkering on the computer with the phone attached it tells you when the battery was made..
If your looking for a replacement battery for your Desire HD.. this is the one to go for while stocks last...And just for those of you interested in saving battery power even more.. Go to the Android market place ( now controlled by Google) and download PowerMax by VoltUp.. it's free and advert free..It REALLY works with one push of a button after setting up (very simple) and so far.. I have only charged my phone once in 2 days.. I'm impressed... Power to all you Desire owners..:)
44 Comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 August 2012
A fine replacement battery for my Desire HD. Even with an app called Wi-Fi Power I wasn't getting through the day with the old one, but now it's easily doing it and could last 36 hours if I used it judiciously. If you want the best from your new battery don't forget to combine it with a similar app to the one mentioned above as it stops the phone continually hunting for wi-fi. A function on the phone that's really, really power hungry.
on 24 June 2013
Arrived on time.
But arrived in package without invoice or any other details...
Battery looked similar to existing phone battery, but was a slimmer.
Put battery in phone, was completely useless, would not hold a charge could not keep the phone on etc.

Maybe best to avoid this supplier as seems a dodgy.
on 22 June 2017
Yes this is a great product charged up well and so far has lasted about four days without recharging. Great service form the seller too.
on 25 July 2016
I don't think it is an HTC battery. After three days use, full charge/discharge as advised, it went from 47% charged to 2% in an hour when it was on standby. I would love to find a genuine source of the real thing!
on 1 September 2017
On the phone again now
on 16 February 2014
Didn't work very well and it's just as well my phone was almost due for an upgrade. This lasted about as long as the knackered battery I was replacing.
on 1 August 2014
Ordered this battery in May, and already it is not working in my phone, obviously NOT new......very disappointed.
on 22 July 2012
It looks almost identical to the stock battery that my phone came with but the only difference is it's the wrong way round. Usually the side with HTC written on it goes into the phone face up but this is not the case with this battery. The face with all the warning messages etc. has to go in face up in order to connect the battery to the phone. I have tried putting the battery into the phone so that it is connected but it doesn't work/charge.
on 24 August 2017