on 11 March 2012
These are cheap but unfortunately you do get what you pay for. They are quite easy to apply but they get scuffed in no time with normal use and in/out of pocket. At least you get 6 in a pack so you can keep changing them but I'm going to try a more expensive alternative next.
on 24 June 2011
Not expensive, especially when you consider there are six in a pack. However, they are not especially hardy being prone to easy scratching & scuffing. View quality deteriorates quite quickly & the protector is rendered ready for change much sooner than bargained for.

Maybe I'm overly fussy or maybe I just got a duff one but after just one week I consider I will probably need to change the first one very soon... luckily there are six in a pack so I should be OK for about another three or four months!!!

I have had better quality than this; my last protector cost around a fiver for just one but it remained in good nick for over fifteen months and if I'm honest with myself probably didn't really need changing, I simply wanted a new pristine one! So I guess the moral of the story is you get what you pay for.

I give it the two stars only for the fact there are six in a pack but it will be a pain having to change it so regularly.
on 20 April 2011
Slightly smaller than the screen size but really good quality and works really well. Fits really well and comes with an applicator so there are no bubbles on the screen. If you love your desire HD, then go for these. Just to let you know, comes in a pack of 6 and you would need to replace these may be every month as the plastic is not scratch resistant (dont even expect it to be).

In short, if you are looking for something like this then just go for it without thinking too much. Its also value for money.
on 27 November 2013
This is my first Amazon review and it's not good.

These screen protectors must be the worst product that I have ever purchased from Amazon. Five protectors later and I'm still not happy with the end result. You take so much care to get the protector lined up, bubble-free, then carefully attempt to peel off the top side, only to discover that it's stuck so strongly that it starts peeling the protector back off the phone. Result; loads of air bubbles, dust and a corner that no longer sticks to the phone's screen.

Waste of money...
on 13 March 2014
I have used these on both a Desire HD and a Galaxy S3. The Galaxy S3 specific screen protectors always seem to lift at the edges due to the curvature of the front of the phone, the HTC Desire HD screen protectors, being smaller, are a perfect fit to cover the screen of the phone without going over the curved edges. Would recommend to anyone with a Desire HD or S3.
on 11 November 2013
After my item not turning up from the post office, these guys did everything to make sure I had received a replacement, it came and I can say it is the best thing I did purchasing this item, it was very easy to use, and would highly recomment it, and it price is a bonus.
Bought these protectors when I bought the phone... and I'm still using the first one I fitted (18 months)... yes... they are that good.. I had no bubbles when fitting ( but this will be down to the person doing the job)..and I've used the phone Every day..Just breathe on the screen and buff up with a soft cloth....and hey new again.!!
on 18 August 2013
The sticker holding the screen protector melt into the protector. Took a long time to scratch it off. When sticking on the screen, there were a lot of bubbles. After pressing out the bubble, there were many still there. After a few days, more bubbles appear. Sticker start to peel off after a few days.
on 4 January 2014
This screen protector has almost the good size for the Htc DHD, but it's difficult to have the air bubbles away, and impossible to remove the glue of a label stuck on the screen. So it stays dirty where the glue is! It looks so bad on the screen!
Fitting a screen protector is always a good idea especially if you are considering reselling the phone at a later date. A phone that has always had a case/cover and a screen protector fitted will be in much better condition in six months time no matter how careful you are.

Having used screen protectors previously I had no trouble in getting one of these onto my Desire HD. The fit is perfect and once fitted it is totally invisible on the phone.

If you have never fitted a screen protector before then you may find the fitting process frustrating and you could well waste a few protectors before you get one to fit. If you search online you can find help videos that show you how it should be done. My own personal tip is that once you have cleaned the screen using the little supplied lint free cloth, give the screen a light blow with an air duster (a tin of canned air). Don't use too much, just a very quick light squirt or it will form ice on the screen. This removes any tiny specs of dust that settle after cleaning. Then apply the screen protector as quickly as possible after this. If you get the alignment right you should not need to remove any air bubbles at all.

Overall: 5 stars - As this is a fulfilled by Amazon product, delivery was lightning quick and the product itself is good quality and good value.