Customer reviews

Givi E340N Vision-Monolock Top-Case with Plate

on 3 November 2017
I have had this over two years now and is still going strong
on 26 September 2017
5 stars says it all.
on 29 October 2014
I've had Givi boxes before and I know they are great, but I just wanted to say, the product details for this say: -

"Universal fitting kit included.
Givi Hard luggage requires specific fitting kits depending on the motorcycle it will be used with. If you require one of these please contact us with the make, model and year of your bike and we will special order the correct kit".

To me, this implies "a universal kit is included, but if this isn't ok, tell us which you'd like and we will supply that one", but this is not the case.

For a start, I couldn't find out how to contact the mentioned "us". When I contacted Amazon, they said to contact Givi and Givi said I would need to buy a specific kit for my scooter - another £60.
on 11 November 2010
Great box just the right size to carry my work stuff. Easy to fit, and very good service from ghostbikes.
on 25 May 2015
My full face helmet takes up about 2/3 of this leaving room for gloves and a waterproof jacket as long as the jacket can fold reasonably well.
Comes with 2 keys. One of the red buttons opens, the other unlatches so you can take it with you off the bike.
Can be carried like a suitcase as there is room at the handle to get gloved hand through.
Not been in a downpour yet but several light/medium showers and no sign that water will get anywhere into this box.
Quality seems good enough that I think this will last if reasonably looked after.
on 2 February 2013
Couldn't have hoped for a better topcase in terms of design, built quality and value for money. The service was one to match the product - fast delivery and well packaged. Thank you! I would buy again without giving it another thought.
on 22 March 2016
This top box is just the perfection,for my Honda CBF125,it suits to the perfection to the bike stile.it can carry one full face helmet chain and padlock gloves and some other small bits.the build quality is as usual a Italian made solid and beautiful.
on 5 February 2016
Well made and not too big for my 125 cc. The hand grip is useful and was practical when I bought something too big to fit and had to tie the handles together to get it home.
on 30 December 2014
Its a Givi and its fitted to my XT660Z used all year round and fitted whilst doing trails/off road with out incident.
Recommended
on 1 July 2016
Excellent, and would be even better if it had restraining straps inside the same as other Givi top boxes.