• Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 April 2013
If you find this review helpful ... please click the little "yes" box below.

These split rings are very, VERY inexpensive. In fact, it's amazing that they can be sold at such low prices. The quality is pretty low though. Once the rings have been stretched by the addition of a key, they soon start to lose overall integrity. I think that they're adequate for a backup, but they're really not robust enough for day-to-day key-rings.
16 people found this helpful
on 26 July 2013
These little split rings are just the job for keeping all those little odds and ends together. I keep several of them anchored to zips in the pockets of my handbag so I can attach various things to them. It stops me having to dig around in the depths for ages!
5 people found this helpful
on 8 March 2018
Arrived 8 February but that was probably due to weather conditions over the past week. Item as expected. Good value for money.
on 24 May 2017
barely more than wire loops - easily stretched and unreliable - for attaching dog tag to dog collar the movement of dog through undergrowth soon stretches the ring out and the tag is lost
on 20 July 2016
I have just discovered that these are seriously crappy! When you open them up, they do not return properly.

They have been made from mild steel rather than spring steel
One person found this helpful
on 24 January 2018
Good quality, but I probably should have ordered a larger size. My problem not the seller or manufacturer.
Does exactly what is says on the tin.
on 24 February 2017
Good quality, I purchased these 5 packs to make wooden calendars but unbeknown to me, the discs I purchased (from another company) with holes cut out are too small for these rings to fit through them... And as I live abroad and had them shipped, I can't really return them, so I will need to make bigger holes In The discs I purchased .. Just be aware..
on 15 May 2017
Daughter used these for joining revision cards together. They do the job, were easy to separate and recovered their shape.
on 11 May 2018
Ring and rings of them
on 16 November 2013
These are perfect for making your own keyrings. I find the 20mm size just right for all the styles of paracord keyrings I'm making. The strength and quality of the metal used is excellent. I bought mine from Boho Island at £2.43 for 100.
One person found this helpful