on 7 November 2011
Good value for money & does exactly 'what it says on the tin'
great for universal use not just the gym also gives my knidle more resilience from my ever growing clumsiness.
Looks great & fit is snug.
No reduction with the page buttons from the extra layer of the cover.
My kindle now goes everywhere with me & I have no concerns over the fragility. Superb.
Highly recommended
on 3 July 2011
Really does the job, easy to fit, easy to use controls on kindle. Don't have to worry about falling asleep and dropping it . An excellent buy.
on 22 August 2011
I bought this as a quick fix to keep my kindle safe while travelling and it really does the job, not only is it pretty but i dont have to worry about it being in my bag or being damaged. The only thing i would say is that it seems to be a bit 'baggy' around the sides, as in the grip doesnt hug my kindle, maybe it is just mine.
on 9 October 2011
I bought this at the the same time as my Kindle and it's great. It fits perfectly and allows easy access to all the controls. The cover also means I don't worry when I throw it in my handbag or it falls off the bed. I also love to read in the bath and while this by no means gives any protection against the water it does mean if a accidently touch the control to turn the page it's not the end of the world. The fact that it turns my Kindle bright pink is just an added bonus.
on 30 June 2012
Great bright pink case - I love it - easy to fit and can still easily use your Kindle through the case. It also makes it easier to hold -no slipping.