on 13 September 2013
I managed to get this at offer price but feel like it is worth full price (£280) - it's very solidly built, fits into my Land Rover and my wife's tiny Fiat 500. To be honest i bought it because it looks like the kind of baby seat you would find installed in a space shuttle - but after finding good safety ratings online I am extremely happy with it. Lots of useful features the easy tilting and foot rest.
on 27 August 2013
What a quality product. Searched highland low for a car seat for my 6 month old, we purchased the full Concord set (pram, seat, pushchair) before he was born and due to the high quality we wanted to stick with the brand. So pleased we did! Quality, quality & quality! Easy to operate and adjust from a tilted position to near upright. It also looks great.

Just ordered a 2nd for my car!

See one answered question