on 26 November 2014
Excellent voice production and initial voice help when turning the product on. The paper instructions to be fair won't be needed as the voiced instruction when turning the product on is a big help. Jabra is paired with most mobiles now anyway so basically it would work with any android I would think but it the best I've come cross so far. I'm not that convinced that the visa is the best place for it but I've yet to find somewhere better.
on 14 June 2011
I found the Jabra C2 to be simple to set up for both connection to my iPhone 4 and also my car radio, I have also connected my wife's Samsung mobile with ease.
The Jabra is clear and easy to hear at speed when not connected to the radio, I only connect it if I play my music from iTunes or if I use TomTom from my phone which again is very clear and has no dropped words as with other units I have owned.
Overall I would give this unit 5 stars for operation as the controls are simple and also 5 stars for looks with it's sleek glossy case and slim profile, an excellent choice for anyone wanting this type of device.
on 11 May 2017
Works great and connects to most phones. Very mobile and can easily be transferred to other vehicles.
on 24 October 2017
Not very successful
on 23 April 2016
Died about 6 months in. No reason or logic to it. Good customer service by jabra though.
VINE VOICEon 3 May 2013
So far I've paired this with an LG optimus 5, a blackberry curve and a galaxy s3

works well and allows 2 phones to be connected at the same time. Battery life is good and the speaker is clear.

good value.
on 5 November 2014
Great product! Was easy to set up! Very good service and delivery! Am very pleased! Highly recommended!!!
on 23 March 2017
This is excellent, best hands free I've had.
on 9 November 2017
Still waiting for return after 4 days no reply product defective after after a few weeks of use
on 8 March 2012
I bought the cruiser 2 after having bought just about every other portable bluetooth/fm transit handsfree out there and returned them in disgust at the fact that other people simply could not hear me if i was doing any more than 20mph due to the terrible noise cancellation in the devices..I genuinely have tried all of the cruiser 2's competitors and been unimpressed by them all. I fully expected the cruiser 2 to be just as disappointing, and had steeled myself to having to buy a parrot hard-wire in system after another let down- I could not have been more wrong! The jabra works incredibly well. i charged it and took it out for a test drive, and after phoning a friend, discovered that no matter what I did, he could hear me perfectly at his end, up to and including doing 80 mph with the windows wound down! The FM broadcast is clear and strong- i think other people may have occasional problems because the device does not always pick the most appropriate channel first and you can get some crackle in the transmission. if this happens, just press the + volume button for 3 seconds and it will scan up through the frequencies till it finds a better channel. I have never had the slightest bit of interest in writing a review for anything I've bought on amazon before, it really isn't me..however, I was so impressed with this device after having been let down by all of it's contemporaries, i felt a little bit compelled to try and help anyone else who might be wading through the quagmire of sub standard rubbish pick this one first instead of making innumerable trips to the post office as i did to return low grade christmas cracker toys to their creators..
0Comment| 169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse