Customer reviews

on 4 September 2013
Great bread bin thats really well made. Glides easily so no sticking and fits loads of bits and bobs in along with a loaf of bread.

Easy to wipe out and keep clean. I cant find any faults and would highly recommend.
on 27 January 2017
lovely but could be slightly bigger, if you have more than a loaf and some rolls in it then the roller door gets caught at the back. I also find it quite light and you have to use both hands to use it and keep it still as it moves around the worktop. Overall I really like it and it looks smart in my kitchen. I will be putting some rubber under the feet to keep it still though.
on 25 March 2017
Excellent piece of kit. Would have purchased before had I known they were available. Holds at least two large loaves, plus other items. Would not do without one ever again.
on 21 March 2017
Instant delivery,extremely well packaged.Very pleased,just what I needed,and plenty of room as previous reviewers have said.Kitchen much tidier.
on 15 June 2017
I love the design of this product, but the workmanship of the one I received could only be described as shoddy. If the company has anyone in charge of quality control, he or she must have been asleep. Had it not been such a bulky item, it would have been returned. As it is, I will only have myself to blame when it falls apart.
on 16 April 2017
its a good size... and its nice to look at
on 1 June 2017
Be careful bread is not pushed too far back as then jams in door. Very noisy if door is dropped down .. especially with teenagers using. Looks smart
on 6 March 2017
Very happy with product. Space saving
on 2 June 2017
Great bread bin. I don't have a lot of workspace on my kitchen units and this takes up so little space. It holds two large loaves one on each self. Would recommend, a good buy.
on 17 February 2017
I love this bread bin , takes up similar footprint on work surface to my old Brabantia , but holds much more .. Its a solid quality item