on 20 May 2012
got this for my 2 and a half year old son for his holiday to america. Flight will take about 9 hours so need something which will keep all his toys in and will help me out!
This does the trick, its an essential travel product! It has sides that are strong so when placed on the tray of the airplane toys can not role onto the floor and under seats which is extremely helpful. It is big enough to hold quite a few toys and books. It has some places to hold pens and stuff.
The colours are bright and catching and everyone has complimented it and think its a great idea!
My son loves it and likes putting his toys in it already.
It is very strong and durable and looks like great quality. It is definetly worth the price.
There is also an alternative pattern for boys and 2 other patterns/colours for girls.
on 12 November 2012
My kids had been looking forward to receiving these, and even I was a little excited because they looked really neat on here. However, NOTHING that is pictured actually comes with it. As in, the matching things they show in the picture (not the little stuffed animal but the other matching items) - the little booklet, which looks to hold passports, the luggage tag, the cute little keychain characters on the sides, etc. None of it comes with this, yet there is NOWHERE on the listing that it says that it does not include this stuff. Highly disappointing as that is half of what makes this item so cute! Secondly, the pockets are sewn so tightly (probably to keep stuff from falling out) that it is nearly impossible to fit anything in them, such as crayons...the way it folds out is very awkward and it does not easily attach to anything like they suggest...to strap to a tabletop, you have to strap it to the table, which means the back part just keeps falling over and closing. The other velcro parts that hook together are very stiff and unyielding and they do not flex enough to actually attach properly. We are very disappointed with this and are sending it straight back for a refund. I will stick with the sunshine kids travel trays that we have used for years, as they do basically the same exact thing but much easier and much cheaper. We would have loved to have used this but feel mislead that it did not come with anything. Just the outer shell of the packpack part...
on 6 March 2013
My 3 yr old son loves this on journeys. I have to keep it out of his reach when in the house as I don't think its sturdy enough to stand up to everyday use.

The velcro on the foldout tray is a bit fiddly, but I figured it out! Only used it on a train and in the car so far. I reckon it will come into its own on the long haul flight soon.

The pockets are quite shallow, so it can't be stuffed full. BUT my son did try to stuff loads in there and then couldn't stand straight, so I guess that was a blessing!
on 27 August 2013
I thought the idea of this was good but in practice, it's a bit disappointing. The extra fold out bit is annoying and gets in the way. I was expecting maybe a few more hooks that you could attach toys to, to stop them falling into the footwell in the car, but there is just one. For me, I was hoping it would be a solution to the problem of my son throwing or dropping toys into the footwell but it hasn't met expectations. I think this is suited to older children, probably aged 5+.
on 13 March 2014
tie it to the rear of front seat and it just flops…..has to be held to be stable….wish I'd never got it
on 23 December 2013
Bought for a short flight with a 3 year old and it was great! Kept all his pens, toy cars and other distractions in one place and meant he could colour away without me worrying about pen marks on plane seats! Only downside it that its a little big and weighty for a 3 year old to carry around an airport but can imagine that wouldn't be a problem for most 5 or 6+ year olds.
on 27 December 2015
Useless, does not attache to the rear of the car very well and is too far away for our children to reach. The front seat would need to be sitting close to the rear seats for this to be of benefit. Shame its a great idea.
on 10 January 2014
The children loved the concept and it kept them fairly quiet on a long trip North. They can carry it themselves too.
on 27 December 2014
Used it once, not really that good, clumsy and it's difficult the get stuff out of pockets.
on 30 November 2012
This is nice little product, especially for those long jurneys. Not so comfortable as a back pack for when kids are small, we keep it in the car. In my opinion it won't get properly used before they are 4ish and can concentrate on task before them. So on our big roadtrip it was mainly used to keep all those little toys and pencils tidy in one place. So only 3 stars so far, as I believe kids need to be a bit older to appreciate fully.