Colour: White Gold|Total Diamond Weight: 0.25|Ring Size: P|Change

on 20 June 2014
This ring is much nicer that the picture. The band is very neat and sits perfectly with my wider wedding ring. I wanted the diamond setting to be close to the band and not like some high set stones that I have seen and it is just that! No scratching or catching on anything especially as I have young grandchildren. The stone itself looks a better quality than "I" which means imperfections - really sparkly and eye-catching. A beautiful diamond ring for the money. Ive had a lot of lovely comments and am very happy with it!
on 13 January 2014
beautiful bright stone, a bit tiny (gets lost with my wedding ring), but lovely! my original engagement ring lost one of its diamonds while I was waiting for this ring to arrive, so quite coincidental. wish my stone was just that little bit bigger, but never mind.
on 23 December 2015
Lovely ring. Great fit. Would highly recommend.
review image
on 19 January 2014
The ring is lovely .But the shank is too thin .I may have to consider getting the shank made thicker in time .Very impressed with the diamond .Will buy from this site again
on 4 September 2016
Very good ring if your on a budget, I was 22 going to Japan to propose to my girl friend i have know for 2 years. When proposing it was never really about how big the rock was because the moment could have not been better. Do not get too hocked on price as diamonds are over priced carbon stones.

The stone it self is really nice, and sparkles like crazy. (The smaller the stone generally better the cut which means more sparkles which is more important for me)

The one bad bit of the ring is that its very hard to clean under the stone, which removes some of the sparkle.
on 27 September 2013
Really pretty, looks much more substantial in real life, very sparkly. The size I got is a little too big but I love it so much I am keeping it!
on 12 December 2014
loved it dont take it off
on 6 May 2015
Really good value for money lovely beautiful ring just like the description says very happy with the item came in a beautiful ring box. Is much nicer than the picture.
on 8 August 2015
I love the ring but in the add states that it comes with a certificate but did not receive one so now in two minds whether to return the ring
on 21 May 2015
Beautiful, clear cut diamond and simple design - elegant. Pic doesn't do it justice. I love it.

See one answered question