Top positive review
Replacement Raid 1 drive.
on 24 June 2012
Not much I can say here, very quick delivery. The most important thing though is the drive which I purchased to replace one of my RAID 1 drives from a Dell 9150.
My sequence yesterday was to physically identify the drive that started to re-build now and again inside the PC then:
* Disconnect the SATA cable and Power cable,
* Turn on the PC which picked up that there was a missing drive
* Turn off the PC and remove the old Maxtor drive and replace it with the WD drive.
* Turn on the PC which had to firstly identify the new drive and then require a reboot.
* On reboot the RAID option was taken to identify the new drive and choose the option 'Re-build to this drive'
* The drive re-built successfully and restored my RAID configuration.
So in summary the drive works fine and I can relax again.
With so many Drives out there I am happy with my purchase.