TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 May 2016
I am very pleased with my purchase of Bergamot Calabrian Essential Oil from Mystic Moments. The bottle size is 10ml, which is a great size for the price and the oil is 100%. It has a good strong scent and just perfect for my aromatherapy diffuser. I think the fragrance is very restful and soothing for relieving stress. Its also perfect adding to my bath. The stopper is good too with no clogging so the oil is always easily dispensed.
on 20 June 2017
I placed some of this oil in difuser, but no smell. I do not like the smell that comes out of the bottle either. Not exactly bergamot. Other oils of this brand are good such as rose, but not this one
on 5 May 2017
This is beautiful, it helps me to destress & helps me to sleep, perfect. Great service, many thanks x
on 7 August 2017
Sorry but it was an awful smell - not like Bergamot at all - wasted my money!!!
on 12 June 2017
Good product
on 25 February 2012
Wonderful product and it is exactly what it says and that's 100% pure essential oil.One drop of this is all you need to enjoy the beautifully uplifting aroma of this oil.I put one drop on a tissue and keep it in my pocket.It's there at hand for an instant pick me up through out the day.The scent of the oil is citrus, fruity and sweet, with a warm spicy floral quality and is reminiscent of neroli as well as lavender. The colour of this oil is yellow.It's great for creating a more relaxed and happy feeling within you so works wonders on women and young girls who may suffer (like me ) from PMS.Try it, you won't be sorry.I ordered mine at around 10am and it arrived the very next day.
on 10 June 2014
I love this and will definitely be purchasing more! I've used it in perfume blends, treatment blends and in oil burner blends! Lovely aroma!! I have purchased many oils from Mystic Moments and can't fault them or their products, will be a regular customer!
on 6 April 2014
Good oil, good added to tea to make it more Earl Grey than the plain old tea they sell in bags
on 15 March 2014
Not great quality, smell not very strong either. Not as pure as the name suggests, had to use half the bottle in order for it to smell nice. Unfortunate but hey, it happens.
on 20 March 2014
I really like the small of this. It smells how I would imagine a barbequed orange to taste! This is the first time I have ever knowingly smelled or used bergamot so I have nothing to compare it to. I do not therefore know how good the quality of this oil is. I do not think it is therapeutic grade because of the price and it doesn't say it is. Maybe contact the supplier if you want to use this for its topical health benefits. I would read up on the contraindications of this oil before use too because you can't just throw this about neat!

I mainly use mine in my oil burner and it smells lovely. I have also used it as part of a blend mixed with bath salts.

Arrived on time and no complaints with seller.