Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Wild at Heart Series Five [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 12 February 2011
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I was sad to find out that this is apparently the last and final season in the series. Pity. It is not often that the viewers (like me) get to watch such warm, human and interesting series. Good actors who, all of them, could be used in further parts. I do hope that the producers realize that we would like to see some more of the same and continue with the next season. I keep my fingers crossed. I, and my friends, watched all seasons a number of times and never got bored. I still hope for the continuation.
on 29 March 2011
A gentle story about an English ex-patriot vet trying to set up a nature reserve in South Africa and fighting against development and losing. Good interaction between characters and good shots of wildlife. Pity this seems to be the end of the series. of wildlife.
on 5 April 2011
i discovered "Wild at heart" five seasons ago when it first started. And the serie has changed greatly. I'm really sad this is the last season as it is a really good show.

For season 5, it's still taking me a while to get used to the Alice character and I miss Sarah, as well as Danny's daughter: Rosy, otherwise the characters of Du plessy and Caroline are very attaching and entertaining. However it's true that this season is more focused on relationships between characters instead of animals.

The landscapes are still breathtaking, the acting is great.

i still love this show
on 9 March 2016
the editing of series 5 is poor and there is a lot of "yeah sure that would really happen" There is no sort of finale ending for each episode its like the editor has chosen a random scene and said cut. Like vet is suspended one day and if by magic is not the next. Animal vet suspensions can take
months to resolve so just abit convenient that it happens the way it does. Paperwork of any sort takes time to sort so just contrived. still good to watch though!
on 12 March 2012
What an amazing series kept my whole family on our toes to see what happens next. I love wild at heart and now the series 6 has finished I can still watch my favorite program on dvd!

Product arrived in perfect condition, Though was 2 days late, But that didn't bother me.

Worth buying as wild at heart is so amazing, acting is great as always.
on 20 June 2014
the delivery was prompt but the reason i didnt rate it as it deserved is that once again the case was cracked and broken inside ( i changed from sainsburys to amazon because of this problem ) the cd.s look ok . imy wife hasnt played them to date . looks like i will have to buy locally in future .
on 15 March 2011
I love this series and was excited to receive Season 5. I had to buy an international DVD player so I can watch it in Utah but it was well worth the money. Great entertainment - hope it never ends.
on 10 March 2011
This DVD was a gift for my grandaughters birthday. It was exactly what she wanted, it came will in time and was a very good price. Thank you Amazon for your help and prompt service
on 24 January 2015
Great acting. Someone saw this show in bbc magazine and told me about it. She knew how much I loved africa. I bought the the the dvd Ayer that played all regions.
on 14 April 2013
Bought this for the myself a while back now but I am always watching it.
Nice product at a great price. I now have the whole set.