on 10 July 2012
Always good to have screen protectors for your iPad! Got these as a present and it is always good to have more as I find I always have to use about 2/3 of them before I even get it on right. Someone please make all iPad screen protectors easier to put on and dust particles non existent underneath- LOL! Anyway, good product, probably have to change every 6-8 months/Year if used everyday like my family as they are not completely scratch proof and you will end up small scratches here and there that all add up but you get 6 of them and all for around a fiver. A very good buy! Don't think you can go wrong with these!
on 17 June 2012
Easy to apply, and no problems with bubbles due to the way it sticks to the screen without the usual gluey back. The multipack makes them good value, but my only quibble is how fast they scratch. After only a couple of days use, I can see some minor scratches appearing, however at this price it is easy to replace when it gets bad.
on 13 February 2012
This product arrived within the specified time. Exactly as described, easy to fit and absolutely brilliant, great service, thank you. Very pleased to be able to obtain a product shipped to France.
on 19 October 2013
Found these really hard to apply, ashamed to say I went through about 5 before I came to accept that it just wasn't possible to have no bubbles at all. These are NOT bubble-free like they claim to be. It's also quite easy to pick the screen protector off at the edges once it's applied, if you don't get it in JUST the right place. Hence why I went through so many!
on 7 July 2012
Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but for love nor money, could I get one of these screen protectors onto the iPad without the inevitable bubbles. I cleaned the surface with a screen cleaner and Zagg sheild spray and tried to carefully apply the protector using an installation squeegee, but the finished application always had a few bubbles.
I use a Belkin cover for the iPad. When I got a screen protector fitted (in a fashion) the corners came away when trying to fit the Belkin cover.
I'm afraid patience isn't one of my virtues so the iPad will go barefront for the foreseeable future, or until I come across some idiot proof method of protecting the screen.
These would be a great product if I could fit them.
They are no awaiting collection in the wheelie bin.
on 17 December 2012
I bought this for an Android tablet sourced from China. The screen size is the same as the iPad, so it fits fine except for the button on the tablet that is not on an iPad. It was very simple to cut out a section of the protector before fitting.

The screen was thoroughly cleaned with an optical cloth and them I used a credit card to gently smooth it into place from the centre outwards to the four corners. Fitted first time and it is still in place with no bubbles after a few months. Very impressive performance
on 16 March 2013
I had to scrap the first cover because during application, it attracts dust and fluff like crazy! It just sucks it out of the air!
Second attempt I took to the kitchen, cleaned the work top down, removed my jumper and T-shirt, everything I could to get the environment dust-free - even then there is a single fleck (that manifests as a bubble once the protector is fitted) but it's on the edge, so I'm happy. - Installation difficulty aside, it's awesome once fitted, you don't notice it at all.
on 25 June 2013
It's a job to put on without bubbles occurring which slightly spoil the effect of using the I Pad. However does protect the screen. Rob
on 26 April 2014
It.s easy to fit and works well. What more can you ask for.Having used it for a few weeks I can honesty say it more than does it,s job.
on 2 June 2013
although my Apple i pad is a first generation. The screen is so clear!
It makes using and viewing it a treat