on 19 December 2013
These filter papers were bought to accompany a coffee maker which will be a Christmas present. I expect they would do an adequate job but I must say the packaging was very poor. While they arrived very quickly and appear to be undamaged there was NO packaging. They were loose in a grey polythene envelope which had my address on the outside. There was no actual wrapping round the paper filters themselves, so I am unsure whether I will actually allow them to be used. Simply because I have no idea what kind of unhygienic conditions they have travelled through to get to me and as these filter papers have been handled directly by I don't know who or even how many people it seems to me there is no guarantee that they are clean and fit for use for food preparation. They only cost 1p + postage and I only bought them because they were in the "frequently bought together" section and I hadn't realised filter papers might be needed. I should have realised that something so cheap might not be what I expected. I will by some papers from a supermarket which are properly packaged then I will happy to drink our coffee.
I would definitely NOT recommend this product. I did not contact the seller to tell them of my dissatisfaction but I wish now I had.
on 7 May 2013
I have to 'fess up to not buying these to brew coffee but for craft activities and chromatography experiments! They're brilliant for that!
on 23 January 2018
Excellent when making cold brewed coffee. Fits my regular sized sieve perfectly. Takes longer to strain then using kitchen role, but with zero dregs.
on 3 November 2013
Not quite as the illustration suggests. They actually come as a kind of "flat pack" rather than "shaped and moulded".. Also these are way too big for conventional coffee maker baskets...but you need to trim the size down with scissors to make them fit... otherwise cheap and cheerful enough..
on 4 February 2018
In order to use the I have to cut part of the filter off to make it fit. Use them to decrease the oil part of the coffee.
on 24 September 2017
Great am using them when making cold brew coffee, so much better than the small triangular ones
on 23 August 2013
for making coffee. One thing I did overlook though, is that each one is the size of a tandem parachute. So if you want to make coffee for 5000, or skydive from 14,000 feet. These are for you.
on 27 August 2017
Excellent item, super fast delivery, many thanks A*******
on 5 June 2016
Fast delivery and filter coffee with no problems, can also be used to filter anything that you don't want particles in
on 15 July 2013
I bought this to use for my art projects and not for the purpose is it designed for. This product was great for my art project but can't comment on using it as a coffee filter. :-)