on 9 December 2011
I bought this cable as a replacement for a temperamental USB charging cable I had got along with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc. The original Arc cable only connected properly if it was sitting in a particular way and as a result I spent al lot of time at night trying to locate the only position it could work in while I could have and should have been sleeping.

The cable (thus far) is of good quality and the times that I have used it I have had no trouble whatsoever. The cable plugs into my phone strongly and charges immediately. Plenty of length in the cable also which is good. (I believe that its better to be looking AT more length than looking FOR more length!!)

The big plus side it was the same price as a can of Coke and you can't go too far wrong with that!

All in all a great wee cable and would highly recommend.
on 30 August 2013
For some strange reason after I slightly damaged the microUSB socket on my ZTE phone, the only cables that make a reliable connection are BlackBerry ones (I have no idea why, I can see no physical difference between the connectors on these and any of the other cables I own). I bought this one hoping that it would work and it did!

So I'm a happy customer and I just bought another one as backup.
on 11 February 2013
Needed this cable urgently as connecting cable I had with a charger kit had developed an intermittent fault. It arrived promptly and was a higher quality than the kit cable. Will be using this cable and have the charger kit cable that was replaced as a back up.
on 26 April 2012
For quite cheap I didn't expect these leads to be top quality but never the less, quite worth the money. Mine haven't broke on me yet, admittedly a little faulty at times but it's only for a split second then it kicks back in to action.
on 22 October 2012
This Obozzo Blackberry 9800 micro USB cable works well with my HTC One V phone, both for charging and for transferring data to/from PC. I've bought two, possibly from different Amazon listings. One is 1 metre, the other is 1.2 metres. Both work well.
on 8 October 2011
Now when previously ordering accessories for phones, the equipment usually failed either straight away or after a day. Arrived exactly as described and in pristine condition. Worked straight away with my Blackberry Torch 9800 and I would reccommend this product to any Blackberry user.
on 22 August 2012
certainly I did not trip up on this one. The product that I bought was exactly equivalent to the one offered by the parent company, but it was priced at a fraction of the parent company price. WOW...............
on 27 December 2011
My friend asked me to order this and wanted this so when he is on holiday can still charge phone via laptop.
on 13 January 2012
Not sure this is genuine as it does not have the Blackberry logo on it like my other one so a little bit upset. They should not state it is the original if this is not the case
on 24 July 2013
My old cable has snapped so this new one is great. Longer than the old one which is good too.