on 14 February 2013
Thought the tune was a bit strange a bit like an old man humming in a supermarket! but baby loved it!
on 18 October 2014
joke present
on 26 December 2010
I got it for my nephew and he loved. He plays with it all the time it was a good buy
on 5 August 2014
mum like it
on 17 July 2013
My grand daughter loved Hippo. and her older brother and sister loved helping her use it. Definitely a hit in our family.
on 26 December 2012
The music didn't work well after the first time it was put in bath but my baby still liked playing with it
on 31 December 2013
Only ever worked intermittently despite changing batteries several times and never blew bubbles. Have requested refund. Poor product. Expect better of Tomy.
on 19 February 2013
Bought this for my niece's daughter, a little disappointed with the song, (just one cornetto!) and Leyla appeared quite bored with it after a few minutes in her bath! quite bulky too.
on 8 January 2013
This was a gift for my 1 yr old Nephewand he loved it. In fact the whole family loved it, its a great idea that cant fail to make you smile.
on 18 December 2011
My daughter loved this, for the two days it actually worked (it never blew bubbles) New batteries made no difference. I later read the reviews on the mothercare website (where her grandparents bought it from) & it seems many people have had the same problem.
7 people found this helpful