Customer reviews

on 10 February 2012
So happy with my jeans and they fit like a glove. Really soft and great quality denim as you would expect from Wrangler. I'm a generous size 10 or smallish size 12 in most things and I'm 5ft 9"...I ordered the size 30w 32L and they fit perfect...would be even nicer if I had more bum and thighs to fill them out even more. 30L would probably have been long enough instead of the 32 but still great.
on 14 April 2012
I have two pairs of stokes - black and dark blue - and I love them. They fit perfect and unlike most other jeans, they keep their shape when you wear them. I have tried to buy other tight jeans, but they stretch and become loose within a few hours. Trust me - these don't :)
on 13 November 2012
Initially ordered a size 27W as I am usually a sign 10. However, these felt too tight, so I ordered the 29W and these fitted perfectly. The colour is great and quality is what you would expect from Wrangler. They are not winter jeans, but thick enough to wear in winter. The stretch is just right, they are comfortable and flattering. I have yet to wear them out and about, but I am sure they will pass the test. When I first ordered the wrong size I didn't know whether to re order and take a chance on a better fit - so glad I did! Very happy with these jeans - they look and feel great.
on 15 November 2012
These jeans are really comfortable, and they look great on. The model creates a great shape and the colour is really nice as well.
on 18 December 2011
Great jeans and the perfect fit. Highly recommend them if looking for black skinny jeans. The black is a true black!! Nothing negative about these jeans at all.
on 20 September 2011
Ordered true black in my normal jeans size and they fit like a glove! I usually wear Lee jeans in 31/31. These are my first Wrangler and I ordered these ones in 30/30. I'm so happy with my purchase!
on 30 January 2013
arrived the next day after being despatched. a lot earlier then expected ordered them on monday and was wearing them by wednesday morning.was worried they wouldnt fit as wanted the 29W 30L but the 27W 32L in black the colour i wanted was only £12.58 so i thought id take a chance,as i hate blue jeans and in my size they only had them in blue and they were also 5 times the price.im really glad i did they fit well and are really well made good quality jeans wranglers at less then 15 quid,i cant believe it well done amazon.
on 29 December 2012
Bought these for my daughter who is normally a size 6.... but although these fit in the leg the waist was too tight. Check measurements before ordering.
on 27 February 2013
Very good quality and excellent fit. I bought 2 pairs and waited until first pair was washed before writing review. I can say they seemed to improve, softer but still substantial and kept shape beautifully. Just ordered another pair!