Colour: Purple Tartan|Size: 0.5-inch|Change
Price:£0.99 - £10.05

on 26 February 2015
Bought these for my two Cocker Spaniel puppies. Perfect for them as not too wide. The plastic click fastener is strong and tough. The little D ring is also strong and withstands some pulling. I don't walk them on collars and have harnesses instead so can't vouch for that but they are great for their cost and I highly recommend for small dog or puppy.
on 15 November 2014
Stylist & practical. Bought for my mini dach and fits perfectly. Had the collar for about 9 months now and it's still going strong. Gets popped in the wash every now and then, comes up as good as new. Bought the matching lead which is a good length and a perfect accompaniment to the collar. Highly recommend.
on 5 September 2013
It has met all my expectations - easy to use and nice to see.
The colours are not so bright as in photo, but it looks very nice on white dog.
I would recommend this.
on 20 November 2013
Branded as advertised, having said that they look good on my dogs and time will tell if they are as sturdy as the Dog & Co collars I have bought in the past.
on 20 July 2014
Lovely quality collar which is easy to alter and remove. Looks v ery striking on my black and tan male Dachshund. Well made. very happy.
on 27 May 2014
Great little collar for my Westie. Easy to adjust and good value for money. If they had it in another colour would buy one.
on 10 June 2014
Great collar, looks sturdy and pretty on my cocker spaniel, she is 6.5months and it fits perfectly on smallest setting
on 22 October 2013
This was a replacement collar, just right for Finlay our minature shnauzer.He is very proud of his new tartan collar.
on 25 July 2016
Excellent. Sizing as described. Perfect match to harness and sturdy enough for my Staffy.
on 3 February 2016
Cute and seems like it will be comfortable for my puppy's neck

See one answered question