on 19 September 2013
Pillow arrived and although very lumpy and bumpy thought I'd give it a go as my son was ready for a pillow. He slept good with it but unfortunately the 2nd night of using he was ill and was sick on it. It said it was ok to wash so put it on a 30 degree. Got it out of the washer and the seam had split and the stuffing was all inside the machine. Learnt my lesson and bought a more expensive and better quality pillow. Avoid!
on 19 May 2016
Don't like ((( very thin, not like normal pillow
on 20 January 2012
Bought this pillow (along with a new duvet) to go on my son's cot bed and I'm really pleased with it. The pillow is lovely and bouncy and it fits into the pillow case a treat .... think my boy will be sleeping well tonight
on 28 February 2012
I bought this for my 15 months old boy, who loves cuddling with our pillows and cushions on the sofa. It has a great quality and size, nothing faulty, fast delivery, everything you could expect.
The only down for me was the height of the pillow. It might be suitable for kids of around 2 I would think, but for my 15 months old it is still too high. He loves playing with it during the day, but I don't even try to put him on it at night, as his head is way too raised. He doesn't find it comfy so moves straight away.
I am not saying is not a good pillow, but maybe not suitable for a small toddler who is using a pillow for the first time. I am pretty sure he will use it in the future, but better to start with a flatter one.
on 13 June 2011
I bought this pillow based on the other reveiws, however I found that after two weeks of use it has completly lost its bounce. This is no good for my son to use as it offers no support at all. I have gone back to using his old pillow for the time being.
on 6 February 2012
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter when she moved up to a toddler bed. I really wanted a pillow that could be washed and tumble dried as unfortunately my children have a habit of throwing up on pillows! This one said it was tumble dryer friendly on Amazon but the label on the actual pillow says it's not, most inconvenient. After one wash (and line dry) it has also gone really lumpy and misshapen and looks very uncomfortable. I wouldn't buy again and am now looking around for a reasonably priced natural filled cotbed pillow.
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 September 2011
Ordered this as my toddlers first pillow. It arrived quickly and well packed. It is soft and not too high for a first pillow. Fits his pillow case well. Not sure it will wash well as it is so soft, but then for the price we paid we are happy to buy another.
on 26 September 2014
Terrible product and even worse customer service. I should have read the reviews beforehand so lesson learnt for next time! After just two weeks this pillow was totally unusable and was really uncomfortable for my toddler, I contacted Linens Limited 5 weeks and two days after purchasing and they said I had missed the 30 day refund window - seeing as the product isn't fit for purpose I am really unhappy with this response. According to them "we have not had this problem noted before and this is a very popular product" what a ridiculous statement considering the feedback I've just read!! Save yourself the hassle and don't buy from them!!
on 22 September 2011
I think this option is right,it is a good product and not expensive, it is value for everyone's purchasing.I will be back to buy some products in amazon.
on 15 November 2011
These pillows are really soft and the perfect fit for cotbed pillow cases. Exactly as described and great value for money, especially at reduced price!