Bought at full cost, My reviews are based on honest truth meaning the good, the bad and the ugly where appropriate. Music of any sort is a matter for the listener. Discovered through TV soundtrack. Most of the CD, to my taste is well worth listening to. I have some hearing issues so actually hearing the wording / lyrics is sometimes difficult but the music is easy to listen to. Quite a lot of this CD was actually quite clear. Played in the background whilst video editing, reading or similar is quite relaxing. Worth buying but do the rounds to get the best value
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 June 2014
I'm not a massive fan and I bought this because it's a bargain. A CD with 20 tracks and free auto rip for the mp3 download for £3 is a snip. And to be honest, I'm enjoying it. I thought I only knew a couple of tracks, but I soon realised quite a few are familiar. And it gets better with every play. Some raw vocals and good solid music. It's a great addition.
on 16 April 2017
Great and good service from the seller
on 13 July 2017
Good Product. Excellent. Thank you *****
on 28 June 2017
Great compiliation of the bands best hits
on 7 April 2017
Great CD.
on 27 July 2011
I've always been a fan of the Stereophonics, but never owned many of their albums. Suppose I was more of a fan of there regular radio hits more than anything else.

As such this album was perfect for me. All their greatest hits on one album! Superb!!!

Forgotten just how many top tunes they had. Excellent.
on 6 September 2016
Track 2 gets stuck :( good songs
on 19 October 2009
a great album from the welsh rockers.i really liked the tracks DAKOTA,THE BARTENDER&THE THIEF,MAYBE TOMORROW,HANDBAGS&GLADRAGS and MR WRITER.i'm not really a big fan of the band but it gave me a taster of their music.i'm glad i added it to my music collection,i really enjoy listening to their music!
on 25 March 2017