Customer reviews

Size: 10 x 8 inches|Colour: White|Change

on 19 April 2014
On first opening the rather large parcel I was initially disappointed with the quality of the frame. It seemed a little flimsy and slightly poorer quality than I'd hoped. However, once I took the frame out of the packaging (and struggled with the cardboard corner protectors) and put my print inside I was somewhat happier. It looks great with a picture in and I cannot complain too much for the price.

I gave three stars though as it has several of those pesky metal folding staple things holding the back on (which is a sign of cheapness) and although they supplied some eyelets to affix to the frame to hang, they didn't supply any cord. The corner protectors which are used in transit are very tricky to remove and saw me using a multitool and brute force (and some cussing too).
on 28 May 2016
Fantastic frame exactly as described. Solid and looks expensive on the wall. Put in a print given to me as a gift and really looks high quality. Used Velcro to fix to wall. It was a little difficult to open the back and does need patience and nimble fingers as the metal bits are very strong. I left one side locked down and only managed to open 3 sides but managed to separate back from glass to enable me to put in picture. You do need to clean glass inside as has light residue of dust which I didn't realise until I had put print in and had to remove and clean. Highly recommend.
review image
on 7 March 2017
This is the second frame I have purchased in the same size for an oil painting .Look great and arrived quickly .Sturdy frame ,plastic yes ,but does the job admirably .
on 28 October 2013
I've been on the hunt for some cheap frames recently for some posters I bought.

This is what I needed exactly. It doesn't feel or handle like an expensive frame, but once it's up on the wall it's sturdy enough and looks great, which is exactly what I needed.
on 2 July 2015
Needed a slim 24 x 18 frame for a poster I designed and had printed. This does the job perfectly. Thin and shallow White frame looks good and with the plastic instead of glass it's lightweight.

I did away with the screw eyelets supplied for hanging and used some 3M (Velcro style) hanging strips to get the frame flush against the wall.
review image
on 12 July 2014
Its quite expensive for a frame but i struggled to find a 24 x 18" frame. That being said, as it was the only one I could really find, the quality is very good and the poster i've put in fits perfectly. Didn't come with picture hooks or string though which I would have considered a nice addition for the steep price; only reason i'm knocking a star off though.
on 27 April 2015
I now have 3 of these. They look great and easy to open. Very happy with the price paid for the items.

I would agree with someone else here and the pakageing could be a bit less .

But over all very happy
on 13 October 2015
They were very good, picture easy to put in. Slight problem, no hanging hook, but supplier was very helpful and sent this out. So thanks must go to the supplier of these.
on 17 August 2017
great service aND GOOD QUALITY
on 29 November 2015
Really poor item. Flimsily made with needless stickers on the plastic which are difficult to remove. Comes without even a piece of backing card or even paper. 3 times more expensive than it should be to be honest. Avoid.