Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 14 August 2012
Very nice comfortable shoes and can't think why I didn't buy them before, tried toe straps but found I was pedalling on tip toe. They work very well and hopefully will last for years.
on 4 October 2013
I bought these as an insurance against "foot-strike" on my racing recumbent trike.
They are very well made, look like an ordinary training shoe and work superbly.
on 5 November 2014
This comment is only intended for AMAZON staff as the sizes available are only UK 4 & 5 - Perhaps an error or other sizes out of stick!?
on 15 December 2013
i ordered 10 i usualy take a 9 and they were tiny,i could hardly get my feet in them.THe shoes looked good but a very weird sizing!
on 20 October 2013
They work perfectly, exactly what it says on the tin! A amazing fit on my foot. I'm a first time clip user and I'm in love with them and I've only fallen twice!
on 22 June 2014
I found these comfortable and hard wearing. Other reviewers had said the sizing was small. I bought my size from the measurement chart and they fitted fine.
on 22 February 2013
As others have said you need to go a size up. Got a 47 which fits me UK 11. Styling is a bit naff but quality looks ok. Walking works but is a little clompy
on 7 October 2013
so far so good - first attempt at spd shoes and have got on ok so far.
Watch the sizing - I got size 44 ( I am normally a uk 8 - 42!) they fit fine
on 18 February 2014
The fit could have done with being slightly more generous in order to accomodate winter weight socks. That said in all other respects they are superb.
on 5 September 2012
Excellent product and service. I am a size 9 but after reading some reviews sized up to a 91/2 - they were too big and had to exchange for a 9!!