on 28 November 2010
A small but effective little heater that is perfect for our small downstairs cloakroom. The switch is sealed within a waterproof cover so if wet hands do touch it there should be no issues and the thermostat range means you can either leave it to come on if the temperature drops too low or provide a gentle trickle heat that just keeps the room warm enough to be comfortable without costing a fortune.
on 1 November 2013
I bought one of these as an experiment and have been delighted by the result. In fact delighted that I bought two more!
First off, the Homefront Prem-I-Air is smaller than most conventional convector heaters which makes it ideal if you live in a small place because it really doesn't take up much room. Also, you can either have it sitting on the floor or supported on a wall.

The best bit though is that it will keep a room warm at a very reasonable 6 pence per hour. So, if like me you run it for 12 hours a day, it is costing you just 72 pence! So no need to be cold this winter, even on a low budget, get yourself one of these and stay warm.
on 25 October 2010
I bought this heater to dry bathroom towels when the central heating wasn't on, and it has done the job very well.
The slim compact design allows it to be fitted easily to the wall behind and oppening door with no obstruction, and the heating power of the 400W is sufficient to dry a couple of bath towels completely over a couple of hours. The 400W also means it is a lot cheaper on electricity than many bigger models while still being warm enough to heat a small room or frost guard a larger one.

The only thing missing is a plug but these can be purchased cheaply. I have mine wired into an electronic timer so it simply turns off after the alotted time
44 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2013
I bought it for my caravan washroom. It took just 30 minutes to fit. I left it on the lowest setting and waited just 2 hours. Temperature outside, -4C. Temperature in the washroom, +16C. Job done. Worth every penny for keeping my caravan warm and dry. The wattage is also low enough to be able to use it without overloading the site power supply as we also caravan in winter. Great when stored in my drive. Thanks for a great little product.
on 10 November 2010
I purchased this heater for the conservatory dwarf wall in a corner that gets cold. Initially it looked small,but, boy, it has good output! A thermostat is built in for control and I am very impressed with it. The wall mounting brackets came with it, and, after a previous customer mentioned the lack of a plug-had one already. Excellent value for money.
on 24 February 2013
Arriving only two days after ordering, it has been hung on the wall of a small shower/cloakroom. On its lowest setting, it keeps the air warm 24/7 while the outside temperature is so low. I am very pleased with its looks and performance, and would recommend it to anyone who wishes to heat a small space economically.
on 15 January 2011
This heater is absolutely ideal for a cold downstairs toilet. It took the chill off the whole area, and even made the coat lobby feel welcoming in the coldest spell this winter. Helped air raincoats etc too.
on 21 January 2011
Next day delivery was impressive. I wall mounted this little bad boy in my downstairs hall which is very small but with a constant chill in the air. This unit will not give off a massive heat boost but a nice slow trickle of heat which after an hour or so starts to have the desired effect of heating a once cold room and keeps it at that temp. I can't fault this unit as it is doing exactly what I wanted from it and at my currant electricity cost I am running this at 3.8pence per hour. I also purchased the 2000w and the 1500w
on 24 January 2011
We purchased this heater to dry out a small w/c as we had mould growing on the walls as there is no radiator in the room. Although the heater is small it sends out plenty of heat even on a low setting. It is quite slim so fits neatly against the wall and does not take up much space - perfect for our requirements.
on 30 December 2010
We needed a heater for our bathroom which is roughly 6ft square. It has a tiled floor so gets very cold in the winter and doesn't encorouge you to have a long bath! We chose this heater as the price was very reasonable and the size meant that there was sufficient clearance from the toilet and door etc. You can leave it on all of the time and just put the thermostat on low but we tend to turn it on as and when we need it and that works perfectly for us. We turn the heater on full at the same time as running the bath and by the time the bath is ready the heater has warmed the bathroom and it remains warm throughout (absolutely love it!!). Although the bath provides warmth through the steam, we have used it without running a bath and it tends to take about 5-10 minutes to heat up the bathroom on full power but a low setting keeps it perfectly warm when you've got to temperature and keeps the running cost down too.
Overall, it's a very powerful heater which is better for being small if your room is of a similar size to ours but something larger might require a larger heater but then you'd probably find it easier to find the wall space to mount it.