on 14 February 2017
My exclusively breastfed baby would not accept any pacifier because of the teat. However he seems to like these and when he wants to suckle for comfort I offer him this pacifier and he is happy. He doesn't have a pacifier all the time. Only when he is wanting to suckle for comfort rather than having him on my breast constantly
6 people found this helpful
on 23 September 2017
Absolutely huge fit 0-3 months! My baby can't fit them under his nose!
on 15 October 2015
Wow! I am totally impresed with these soothers. I wish I would have known about them when I had mu first baby. They are brilliant and my breastfed child takes them! With the first attempt!
100% recommend! Now my baby girl (3 weeks old) falls asleep without rocking or sucking breast.
on 13 March 2017
I've tried every dummy out there and my baby would take none of them. He only ever accepted this one once but that's 100% better than the others! I've long given up trying a dummy, but he loves to keep this in his toybox as a teether!
One person found this helpful
on 26 July 2017
After trying various types and brands of dummies, I ordered this as our last hope and thankfully she took to it. She's exclusively breast-fed and using the dummy did not affect her feeding. I've even ordered another one! Give this a go if you've tried all the others without success.
One person found this helpful
on 14 September 2016
Great product fast delivery
on 10 October 2017
The product is good...my baby took it straight away and I have not Noted any differents when breastfeeding. I would wish though that the delivery was faster....it felt as if my child would go to college before the product would arrive....
on 1 September 2017
My baby took quickly to this soother. It does look big on his face but he's towards the small side however there's space for him to breathe. It's a soft material, the soother is lightweight, I just wish it had a little space to put a clip.
on 15 October 2017
Friend recommended these dummies as baby is breastfed so didnt take to larger ones. Baby happy with these. Speedy delivery, arrived earlier than expected.
on 24 September 2017
Bit of a faff to hold dummy in place for LO. But he prefers this over MAM or NUK when he needs comforting during car journeys.