on 5 April 2017
Lovely, chill-out tunes for children, which,formy young son, hasworked almost every night.
on 21 February 2015
This is really amazing. My4 year old has never really slept and we have tried everything. He finds sleeping stressful and always had very upsetting dreams. But this cd has changed all that, he now enjoys going to bed. We put it on after his story and even when he tries to fight going to sleep he can't he drifts off in no time at all. I think it should be a must have for all children.
on 2 March 2012
As soon as the music starts you feel a sense of calm fill the room & my 8yr old is able to fall easily asleep. In fact I think she's fallen asleep much more easily & consistently since we've been using this one. She much prefers the gentle music at bed time to soothe her over the story/guided imagery versions which make her ruminating mind over think!
on 8 July 2013
Very soothing and hypnotic. I fall sound asleep within minutes of turning track on. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and aids my breathing exercises also.
on 16 November 2012
My daughter has trouble falling asleep but since I bought this she has been out like a light. Very soothing and therapeutic. She particularly enjoys the animal sounds eg the frog noise and birds etc.
on 3 August 2014
This is a nice Cd - my son has the indigo dreams disc and I bought this assuming it to be the same but rainforest based but it isn't. There are no 'stories' which I would have known has I read everything! Still a great Cd to add to the collection.
on 28 September 2014
Bought for our son who has been struggling to sleep since started school this has helped him dose of into a relaxed state of calm.
on 3 January 2013
My kids love listening to this relaxing CD at bed time. Its very soothing and easy to listen too. Great buy.
on 18 March 2013
I love the first 15 min track the best,lovely rain and frog sounds really brilliant..had the other tracks been as good I would of rated it higher,but I keep playing the first track over.I guess it's a case of preference ,there was an owl sounds track but I did not find that as relaxing as the rain sounds in first track
on 27 March 2015
Better for older kids or for me.