Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 December 2011
I'll be honest, I miss the old GWAR. At the risk of being unpopular, I wish they'd return to what made them so unique throughout the 90s, particularly in terms of musical experimentation. Don't get me wrong, the musicianship on this album in incredible, notably the riffage of the late, great Corey Smoot, who clearly gave the band a fresh blast of energy with War Party back in 2004. I must say though, Bloody Pit of Horror is so similar to the previous two albums (Beyond Hell & Lust in Space) that even after listening to it in it's entirety several times, I find the majority of material on all three fairly indistinguishable. What do I know know though? My second favourite GWAR album is We Kill Everything...
on 13 March 2012
this cd sees GWAR back to their very best-a must for any fan- fast furious funny loud everything a GWAR cd should be