on 2 May 2014
This was purchased to protect a relatively small laptop which I did not wish to leave loose in a larger bag where it could become easily scratched and scuffed in contact with other items. It does this perfectly and with a sensibly designed zip which extends down both short sides as well as the top it makes it very easy to slide the laptop in and out.

I do tend to pack the laptop power supply in the outer pocket which keeps everything together. Although not really designed for this it does have the space - albeit making the pouch bulge out - and would also take a mouse, memory sticks etc.

As other reviewers have mentioned this certainly does arrive giving off a pungent smell from manufacture however this does wear off over time with no residual smell.

It seems well made, and after a year of moderate use is still in excellent condition

Thoroughly recommended (if you can put up with the initial smell!)
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 February 2011
I really wasn't expecting much from a budget buy slipcover on sale from Amazon at just over a third of its RRP - just a basic slipcover so that I could carry round my new eee PC 1015P without scratching it (since Asus have apparently stopped including neoprene slipcovers with their netbooks). I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality and features of this Duronic Neoprene Laptop Pouch Sleeve.

The neoprene material is quite thick and feels as though it will provide a reasonable amount of protection for my netbook. The main pouch opens with a good quality zip to about half-way along the side, allowing me to slide my netbook in and out safely. The real surprise for me, was the discovery that this pouch has more than one compartment to it - the bit on the front that looks like it's just a bit of trim is in fact a second, zipped, pocket (accessible by means of zips on either side), ideal for storing your power supply.

A great budget buy!
on 2 March 2017
Crikey I can't remember how long ago I bought this bag but it's still going strong. Fits like a glove and protects the ancient laptop
on 9 November 2013
got this zip casthings drye for my new laptop fits OK only one thing it's a bit thin but still does the job keep
on 19 May 2013
The item arrived fast, my netbook is now well protected against scratches and the likes. I wish I bought this way before as I already have some cosmetic signs on the netbook.
on 15 April 2012
I bought this sleeve to hold the keyboard for my Galaxy Tab 8.9, and it's width is perfect. The quality is there and the front pocket was a bonus. I'm more than happy with ths sleeve for my intended purpose. I've knocked off one star as it is not microfibre lined like my tab sleeve, which I would want if I had intended on using it with a tablet.
on 15 April 2012
The netbook ( Samsung) fits snugly into the pouch with sufficient space for the power adapter in the top pocket. Protective and looks cool.
on 12 April 2016
Good Item
on 24 June 2013
Just don't like the rubber smell but can live with it. Arrived on time and fits the laptop well. Haven't used it for long so can't tell now how long it will last for.
on 11 May 2012
The worst thing about this product was the smell. It's made of memory foam, and when it arrived it smelled like it had been dipped in petrol. Apparently this happens when memory foam is wrapped too soon after manufacture and isn't allowed to breath. It gave me an instant headache, was then put outside for three days to air, and then eventually thrown away. Aside from that it was saggy on the MacBook Pro too... once again I learn that invaluable lesson: you get what you pay for.