Customer reviews

Original Toe Stretchers / Spacers
Price:£16.89+ £2.95 shipping

on 29 September 2014
These are great for using to exercise feet, ankles, legs, allowing toes to stretch out & realign the bone structure of the foot.

I am very pleased with the results.

Could save a lot of pain & a fortune at the Podiatrist.
on 18 April 2014
After carefully reviewing all spacers and toe stretchers available on line I am glad I ordered these. It is no trouble to wear them after showering, or while relaxing in the evening and my feet have definitely improved after using every day for only one week. The price was good and stretchers were just as described. They are flexible and do, indeed, fit all differing sizes and shapes of feet.
on 28 April 2012
Love my toe stretchers, the best way to be able to stretch the muscles in the toes, can do it wathcing TV or in the bath. Going to buy another pair for a present.
on 10 July 2013
They are painful but they will need to be used in conjunction with a toe-stretching regime. Ouch. You will need water on hand to get the things over your toes.
on 1 June 2017
Mine broke after a few days :(
on 30 August 2012
I am loving these - and using them daily. They are certainly making a difference to my feet, and I am sure they will continue to do so.
on 4 October 2013
These feel great with a very strong stretch and a nice change to achey toes. I just got over 10 months of a painful plantar fascitis on my left heel and have developed an almost arthritic really warm achey toes on both feet which I am hoping is temporary related to the end of breastfeeding (hormones normalising).

I don't have a problem putting them on dry, have never used them wet as suggested. I am a size 6 UK womens shoe, it fits well on all toes except the big toes....too big for my big toes but the spacers in between the big toes and second toes do not need the big toe hole to fit snuggly, it still works. Rinses easily as they do get lint all over them quite easily.

Would recommend.
on 23 February 2016
Well, they've just arrived and I've wet them according to instructions. I have narrowish feet size 6 and a half and no way will my little toe reach out to the last slot. My husband has tried to help and we've come to the conclusion that these are designed for very large feet with long toes. I think that these should have been made into 2 or 3 different sizes. So if you have size 12 feet with long toes perhaps we could do a deal!

In the end I gave them to my 6 ft granddaughter who has size 10 feet and she is going to use them as toe separaters when she varnishes her toe nails. Tout est bien qui finit bien!
on 19 August 2015
I'm a size 10 in shoes.

If you have smaller feet than this, these are probably not for you.

I find then quite painful to wear, but have been persisting in wearing them in the shower/bath for about 15-20 minutes a day.

I find they do stretch the toes out a bit, which feels good (once you take them off) but they are also quite big and toe-squashing in their nature,
so it might just be that it's really nice to not be in pain anymore after taking them off.
on 24 May 2013
I have severe restless leg syndrome and I find that keeping my toes stretched a little just helps, especially when I go to bed.