TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 February 2013
This isnt the same finish quality as the sports ranges, as it has normal seams down both sides instead of flat stitching, but toher than that seems to be the same high quality merino that you can just chuck in the washing machine and dry overnight. These really are the rolls royce of leggings for thermal use. They dont stay as perfect shape as synthetic fibres, but I use them instead of tights on cold days under a skirt or long boots for which this doesnt matter. That said, they do keep fairly good shape. I sized down, being inbetween sizes - waist small, hips curvey! - and this has worked well fit wise.

If you are used to icebreaker, and wondering like I was what GSM it is, then Inowuld put it between 150 amd 200 for thickness and opacity. They would therefore be great for most weathers from hot to cold, but not really alpine. The ends are hemmed, but only a small hem, so would be fine to tuck into boots. Lengthwise, they are regular compared to marks or next.
on 19 February 2013
These are definitely the most comfortable thermals I've owned. Although I like polar fleece leggings for extra warmth, when worn under other clothes they can feel restrictive. However, the natural fibre of merino wool provides the necessary insulation without added bulk. The sizing is generous . . . I originally ordered a Medium (I am 5'5"/165cm, 27.5"/70cm waist, 37"/94cm hip) but exchanged it for a Small which fits perfectly. I highly recommend these thermal leggings.
on 14 November 2012
Good quality, fitted fine, very comfortable. if you suffer cold like me in the winter, these are the perfect solution for you! I would definately recomend to you.
on 31 August 2014
I cannot stress how disappointed I am with these leggings. Yes okay they keep you warm. But for the price you pay, you expect them to be of a higher quality than they are. I already have a hole in them and I don't even wear them that often. The very first time I wore them, was on the journey across the world to Kilimanjaro and in less than six hours wearing them, they had lost their shape. They were incredibly baggy around the knee, to the point where my friends thought it was hilarious and were taking the mick out of me for them. High up on Kilimanjaro, yes they were useful as a pair of thermals underneath my walking trousers but since getting back from Africa, I would rather not wear them. But as I paid so much for them, I refuse to throw them out.
on 13 January 2013
These leggings are the best I have come across, both very comfortable and practical. I love the finish around the ankle... minimal seams to rub inside your sock and boot. Easy to wash and so warm. Thank you
on 9 January 2014
If you want the leggings to stay the shape you bought them in then get the Bodyfit Icebreaker not Red Ram or Everyday Merino. Other than that nothing wrong with it but I should imagine most people don't want to look like Nora Batty.
on 5 March 2013
Super easy to wear ,no itch,and comfortably warm I even wore them as a running base layer .They are great for long distance travelling too .
on 9 December 2013
Good quality and great price. Really warm and comfortable. I could have actually gone down a size as they are very generous, but erred on the side of caution for washing.
on 14 June 2013
I was very disappointed with the quality of this product although it's very comfortable to wear. I don't thik it's going to last very long.
on 21 May 2013
Kept me warm for a visit to the ice hotel and were not itchy for me at all. Slightly baggy - so maybe they came up large.

See one answered question