Customer reviews

Goldeneye 007 - Collector's Edition (Wii)
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Edition: Collector's Edition|Change
Price:£19.99 - £45.88

on 23 April 2018
A feeble attempt to resurrect an old legendary game
on 4 May 2015
Got it primarily for the pad to play some emulator games. Works a treat. The game itself looks good when I tested it but I not played it yet.
on 11 December 2014
Great game really enjoyed playing it, and nice to be able to play on a controler.
on 11 January 2011
Excellent product. Fast delivery. Well packaged. Competitively priced.
on 22 February 2013
A fantastic game that all Wii owners should have! Goldeneye 007 brings that competetive first person shooter experience to the Wii in style! Split screen multiplayer is an absolute blast.
on 14 July 2013
This was a popular game for a while. this brought a lot of friends to the house. This keeps my son in the house and happy during the cold months
on 21 July 2013
This was a gift for my Nephew, it arrived on time,
I didn't have to worry about it, Amazon does a great job.
on 12 May 2013
this game is utterly incredible! brilliant graphics 4 a wii game, really brings it to life. u can use the wii classic controller with it which is awesome, amazing multiplayer levels, really good campaign mode. i was expecting it to be the same as the 64 version, just with better graphics, but it really wasn't. you can do stealth attacks, be silent, even screw silencers onto you p99!
u can tell which level it is, but they've really made this different and really good. granted, it'll never be as good as the ol' 64 version, but i still love it.
my favourite feature though is the ability to play 007 classic difficuly, where your helth is shown onscreen and doesn't regenerate like on the N64. You can even get body armour, ffs! the only bad thing is that you can't take cover like in QoS, but since this is largely based around door, it would make the game too easy
this game is incredible and you should buy it if you like fps games youll be stunned by how good it is
on 17 January 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas 2011. We've been really impressed with it it's a very good game and the detail is very good although he completed it really quickly on the operative setting but there are other settings such as agent which are harder and have more objectives to complete but they're exactly the same levels which I would find a bit repetitive but he seems to like it and is always playing on it. He likes the online games too as you can play against other people.
I bought him the golden gun for the wiimote for this game but it was just too complicated for him or any of us to use, he much prefers the classic control that comes with this package which plugs into the wiimote like the numchuk does so it's still wireless (I didn't think it was wireless when I first looked at it I thought you'd have to plug it into the wii itself).
The only criticism I have, and it's not about the game itself, is that the packaging when it arrived was all battered. I had to take the game and the control out of the nice box that it comes in and wrap it separately as it looked like I'd bought it second hand and for an expensive game when I'd bought it new I was disappointed with this for the price I paid I would have hoped they'd take more care, even a little bit of bubble wrap would have prevented this.
on 16 June 2011
When I say "Forget the game," what I mean is merely that I bought this item purely for want of the controller, I do not mean to cast aspersions on the game, as I do intend to play it and from all of my research it seems considerably good. The controller itself is excellent. Not only does it look amazing, some think it's tacky, I do not, but it also feels effortlessly comfortable and is really a step above and beyond the standard Wii remote for non-motion-sensor-gaming.

With the recent announcement of the Wii U's backwards compatibility to all Wii-brand controllers, not to mention its rumoured 50% better (than a PS3) graphical capabilities, getting used to a more traditional game pad such as this might well allow greater enjoyment of this future console.

For now though, this controller is second only to the GameCube controller for Smash Bros. play, so when prices are low on this product, or if you'd rather buy the classic controller pro in black Nintendo Classic Controller - Black (Wii), I would certainly recommend it.