on 28 April 2016
Not at all what I was expecting. Too many salads and had I wanted a book on salads I would have bought one.
on 27 November 2011
The recipes are "ok" nothing at all special but alright. The main issue is that this is absolutely terrible for Kindle. It is not user friendly in any sense. The index and chapters are sorted in a very non-sensical way, even for a normal book and this makes it hard to locate things, for Kindle it makes it near impossible. My advice would be not to waste money on this.
on 18 November 2010
I've just gorged myself on reading this excellent book. Usually I love to read cookery books, then seem to put them aside and go back to cooking my old staples as they just seem 'easier' but this time, I've already decided to try one recipe tonight as I'm hosting a dinner and have book marked another for Sunday! The big surprise for me though is the desserts. I never cook them as just have never thought I could. Reading these one pot delights though makes them all look so simple so I'm going to ditch the cheese and biscuits for once and try something much more interesting next time!
on 16 November 2010
I had already purchased both of Katie Bishop's previous books which centered on using a slow cooker for every occasion. I am a chef with limited talent and even more limited patience but found them both packed full of exciting (and more importantly easy to follow and quick) recipes. So I was very excited when Katie's new book was published, and have found it to be even better. Easy to follow, delicious recipes that have my friends (and my husband) asking if someone else cooked it - as they can't believe that I could make such tasty meals.
on 12 October 2010
At last, a book that really delivers easy, quick and delicious recipes with minimal cleaning up - I love it !
on 15 November 2010
This is such a lovely book for anyone who is time poor, but still wants to eat good food and not resort to convenience packets! It doesn't just include one pot recipes cooked on the hob, but some lovely grilled and oven recipes. I've decided to work my way through this book and do them all!
on 31 August 2014
This book is full of easy to follow, yummy recipes that don't use loads of obscure ingredients. It's my go-to book when I need a bit of inspiration. My toddler loves the recipes too!
on 12 August 2013
One of my favourite cookery books. Recipes are easy to follow, do not require exotic ingredients or are time consuming but the end result is excellent.
on 12 August 2013
simple & delicious recipes. some are so easy and taste lovely. Others are slightly more involved. good little book to have on shelf.
on 12 October 2010
So pleased that Katie has published another book with more easy to cook recipes. Also loving the new look of this one too!