on 16 September 2017
Great
on 7 July 2017
I am thoroughly enjoying juggling with these - they are a good size and weight. Unfortunately, after only a couple of days of use, the orange ball is splitting at the seams. As such, I am only able to give two stars.
on 31 March 2017
Great product, good size to practise for all levels. Nice colours too. Would recommend
on 27 August 2013
I decided to get into juggling as a minor hobby for a bit of fun. The ease of getting started, low cost, and flexibility were all factors I had in mind. These balls have been exactly what I'd hoped: (1) they have been used lots and so far no splits (2) good size and feel for comfort plus suited to a beginner (3) competitive price as far as I can tell (4) the booklet of tricks has been cool to have.

Highly recommended for a beginner.
on 30 January 2012
Without having any previous experience in juggling, I can say that these set of balls proved really good to start. The size and weight is good and the book included in the package helped me to start.
on 12 February 2012
Lovely soft juggling balls, very sturdy and great to throw around! The booklet that accompanies it is a good addition, nice and easy to follow.
on 29 December 2011
The balls feel good and solid in the hand, the suede feel helps the catch too. They are better for smaller hands as they are about the size of a satsuma, so easy to use for beginners.

If you wanted to give this as a gift, be aware there is no packaging, just a ball in a plastic bag, times 3 hence the drop of one star! The book is a bit redundant as there are loads of good training videos on YouTube, but it's a welcome addition as this was a gift.
on 23 June 2015
I previously only owned the dirt cheap juggling balls you can buy and learned to juggle 3 with those. I purchased this set because I want to work my way up to eventually juggling 5 balls. I immediately noticed the difference. They are smaller and slightly heavier, as well as all of the balls being very constantly weighted and shaped. They feel much easier to juggle with than the dirt cheap balls.

Reading the reviews I was almost discouraged when someone said they were unevenly stuffed. The ones I got are all stuffed perfectly the same.

Also they were despached immediately and arrived 3 days before the estimated arrival date
on 10 January 2013
My son is really pleased with the juggling balls, the book is a bit difficult to understand but the detailed diagrams do help. This doesn't come in a box so I bought one and wrapped it all up nicely for Christmas. Warning: Watch out for cups of tea in the vicinity of a beginner juggler!
on 10 August 2015
Perfect balls for a beginner. Stitching still perfect after a couple of months, colour hasn't faded either.

UPDATE: Did not survive Africa - took a battering and fell apart pretty quickly.
Don't let this put you off if you're not thinking about giving them to children to throw a rocks