on 12 June 2012
Bought for my Galaxy S and they are somehow not compatible. The sound levels in certain podcasts etc. is only correct when i press the small button. Also the volume is very low and dosn't work for phonecalls. The only good thing is the 3 sizes of rubber earplugs, that makes a good fit. I will use theese with my original headset instead. Useless product.
on 12 August 2013
Bought these to use with my Galaxy tablet and they're just great. Alright, they're nothing fancy but they work fine for me. Don't know how long they'll last but they're Samsung branded so I've no need to doubt the quality. Also pleased with the seller - arrived earlier than expected and nicely packaged. Would definitely recommend.
on 21 July 2012
Hi alll,
When i read the comments before buying the headphone i was a bit unsure whether to buy it or not but thought why not try and see it. I have now bought it and believe me its reallly good, every thing is perfect. Its very cheap. I bought other headphones for more that £10 but this one is the best one.
on 29 September 2014
For the price i paid these are fantastic. I tried some other ear phones i had lying around and i could not get the sound to work on my Galaxy tab 3. I read all of the reviews about potentially resetting my tablet but luckily no such problem. Comfortable in the ear and so far very good sound quality.
on 6 December 2011
Very good headset for your phone (it works perfectly also with iPhone, included the button to control music and answer/close calls. The button doesn't work for the volume). The music part is not so good as for the rest but I suppose you are not buying this for listening purpose only.
on 25 January 2013
After waiting a month for these to arrive from china my worst fears were realised. These are marginally better than pound shop earphones - slightly better bass with Samsung noise cancelling gel surround. From a different planet as the pair I got with my Samsung galaxy s2!
on 18 March 2014
I bought 3 pairs of these, they are the only headphones i use for my iphone 4s. The sound quality is great, they are cheap, and the microphone works well with an iphone. i highly recommend these. Forget the super expensive, and go with the samsung!
on 3 May 2012
These have Samsung written on them, but are not an official Samsung product. Whereas the button on the cord is supposed to do things like hang-up calls, all it does is reduce the volume.

I would avoid if you want the button to work.
on 20 March 2012
I got these headphones as my old ones broke, when i got them i try them in my samsung galaxy ace and both sets i bought were broken from new?? sorry but this product is rubbish and i dont think you sould wasted you time buying them..
on 30 October 2013
These were for my 'galaxy fame' phone, and they worked great on it, good sound quality as well as build quality. Unfortunately they are lost somewhere on a Thomson plane so I will be buying another pair now!