on 29 September 2011
bought one last week and it didn't work for my samsung galaxy s. i had to make sure the jack is not inserted all the way down to listen to music properly and the microphone doesn't even work.

But when I tried it on my iPod touch, everything works fine. Skype, music, etc.

If you want a cheap headset for your iPod, definitely buy this but for Samsung Galaxy S, don't waste your money
on 13 August 2011
These are great ear phones, and the mic is very clear. Works with our Galaxy tab, Galaxy s and my new Galaxy S2. (we like our Samsung phones)
on 29 March 2014
Identical to the original Samsung EHS60 in looks and appearance but the sound is wayyyyyy off. i bought an original pair from Tesco Direct and fell in love with them because of the sound quality so i wanted a back up pair so i bought these from amazon, the difference between the two are like night and day. Before when i read peoples reviews and they mention the word 'tinny' i never knew what that word meant, so i looked it up, tinny - having a displeasingly thin, metallic sound, that sums up perfectly what these earphones are like.
on 29 September 2014
For the price i paid these are fantastic. I tried some other ear phones i had lying around and i could not get the sound to work on my Galaxy tab 3. I read all of the reviews about potentially resetting my tablet but luckily no such problem. Comfortable in the ear and so far very good sound quality.
on 12 August 2013
Bought these to use with my Galaxy tablet and they're just great. Alright, they're nothing fancy but they work fine for me. Don't know how long they'll last but they're Samsung branded so I've no need to doubt the quality. Also pleased with the seller - arrived earlier than expected and nicely packaged. Would definitely recommend.
on 30 October 2013
These were for my 'galaxy fame' phone, and they worked great on it, good sound quality as well as build quality. Unfortunately they are lost somewhere on a Thomson plane so I will be buying another pair now!
on 21 March 2012
I bought these for my daughter as she was always borrowing my genuine Galaxy S2 headphones.She has a Blackberry Bold and my headphones fit that phone too.I tried these headphones out on my Galaxy and they seem to sound better than the originals,so much so that i've ordered a second pair for myself.
As i haven't had them thrown back in my face yet,I can only assume my daughter is also happy with them too.
I haven't used the microphone for phone calls as I don't bother using my phone that way.I prefer the more traditional way of holding the phone to the ear.So I can't comment on that,but if it's just for listening to music etc.. You can't really go wrong,especially for the price.
on 3 May 2012
These have Samsung written on them, but are not an official Samsung product. Whereas the button on the cord is supposed to do things like hang-up calls, all it does is reduce the volume.

I would avoid if you want the button to work.
on 18 March 2014
I bought 3 pairs of these, they are the only headphones i use for my iphone 4s. The sound quality is great, they are cheap, and the microphone works well with an iphone. i highly recommend these. Forget the super expensive, and go with the samsung!
on 9 March 2012
This headphones is like the original but not identical. i am very pleased with it . it's got the mic with the button for answering and ending a call without actually touching the phone. the sound quality is exactly the same. you cannot go wrong for under a fiver. but beware of buying a cheaper one. the one i bought for 3pounds previously was extremly short length so it went in the bin. well worth the money. will buy second pair for standby.