on 2 July 2016
This is a genuine GoPro product, I purchased this to be able to apply my GoPro to the top of my motorcycle helmet and this allows me to do it without the worry of it falling, slipping or moving whilst I'm on a ride.

The quality is high as you would expect of a genuine GoPro product. The thumbscrews have a really smooth thread on them and the pivot arms slot together with ease.

Overall its a great accessory to add to your GoPro collection to increase the versatility of the camera.
on 17 June 2017
Great
on 15 December 2011
A very strong and versatile, adjustable arm for the GoPro cameras. Mine has survived underwater rocks on several occasions when attached to my Kayaking Helmet.
on 18 October 2014
very good . But I find myself using only the base with out the arm so much . I don't really take footage of my face . Think before you spend your Money .
on 22 May 2014
What I've found about the GoPro system is that how you use the thing is pretty much limited by your imagination when it comes to mounting options. While I intend to use this on a climbing helmet, I've already used the extension arm on the Head Strap to get a better view of myself while scrambling.
on 2 June 2014
great, solid mount all round. Can be appied to so many sports! Ive got footage from mountain biking, skiing, motor cross and drifting to name a few. Great for POV angles
on 19 March 2014
Does what it is meant to do as used on snowboard helmet. What more can you say... tough, durable and fits well. Fine bit of kit.
on 30 January 2014
Not cheap (like all GoPro stuff), but well-made. Gives me new ways to video the family (and, of course, myself!)
on 24 April 2014
GOOD PRODUCT GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY PERFECT FOR THE EXTREME SPORTS I M REALLY HAPPY AND IT IS USEFULL
on 11 August 2013
The best accessory for the Gopro, because it's the only one that the pieces are not offset, you don't need 3 pieces for the camera to face the right way.