on 3 March 2011
This is a very nice little sleeve/cover. Fits my 10.1" Acer Aspire One D250 Netbook with ease - even with larger extra capacity battery.

I was worried about whether this would accomodate my Netbook properly with the larger battery attached - as other reviews had given contradicting answers on this issue. If you're worried - take it from me - it fits! Although it fits tightly and snugly - the material is such that you could probably even fit other small items at a stretch - such as usb sticks/dongles or usb/mini usb patch leads for example.

Looks and feels great, no dodgy zipping issues or other general signs of shoddy or cheap manufacture or materials.

This item is probably best used as a cover to place in a bigger bag for protection or when carrying by hand. In other words don't expect big padding of the kind that would protect against droppage.

All in all, a great product - much higher quality than the price might suggest.
on 8 April 2011
I ordered this sleeve along with my Samsung NF210 mainly to protect it from dust and scratches when on the move. As I would be putting it in another bag, a slip case was all I needed. The sleeve itself is made of a soft neoprene material and features a wide opening and two zips. This is a superb sleeve for the money and is ideal for a 10" netbook
on 21 December 2011
I got this for my ipad 2. It is just the perfect thing. I can fit the ipad and the wire plus the stylus and still have room for other things. Althogh it is bigger than the ipad, it is not too big - jut right for the ipad and a few things. Looks nice too. I matched the colour to the ipad 2 lid colour and when i take it out everyone thinks it was made for the ipad.Very glad i got it.
on 15 April 2011
I bought the Lupo case sleeve to take my Toshiba 300 netbook. It fits with room to spare, enough for a slim DVD drive, and memory sticks. It won't last forever, but is excellent for the price, and plenty good enough to protect the netbook on its travels.
on 6 March 2011
My Netbook fits perfectly... this is a great product. 5 stars to the quality and price! i'm very pleased with it.
on 5 October 2011
Great item. Fits iPad and some space to put other things in like cable, stylus and if you are very careful, you can put a case on your iPad and still fit it in. Great price, great product
on 10 April 2011
Great case. Neoprene strong and durable. would have been 5 star if there was a pocket on the side for cables and the tablet pc i bought this for is 10 inch wide but not as tall at the case so there is a little air space by the zip. I would have preferred the fit to be a little more snug but it is designed to fit netbook up to 10.2 inch which would be larger than a tablet pc anyway. Still if i buy a usb keyboard for the tablet there's plenty of room to store that too.

Summary - Great product, best suited for netbook rather than table pc for better snugness.
on 3 January 2012
Not a bad little case, fits my netbook in nicely with enough room down the side to squeeze in a couple of pen drives and a 3G dongle.

If you have a sensitive nose... don't sniff it! You could get high off the chemical smell of this sleeve but after a week or so of owning it, it has started to fade and no longer smells like a chemical factory :)
on 20 January 2012
Excellent little netbook pouch to protect your netbook in a handbag or where ever. Nice feel to it and is quite padded.

What else can you say? Fits the Samsung NC110 perfectly.

Only minor complaint was some unfinished stitching with this one (I ordered two) but it easy easy to melt them out of the way.
on 18 January 2013
Does exactly what it says "on the box!"
Slightly larger than my 9" tablet so there is room to hold earphones etc.
It's well made and I think it will be durable.
The colour combination is also a bonus because it's easy to identify when you have a table full of books - as I do.