on 3 August 2017
Ok.
on 6 February 2013
Bought this game just before Xmas as something to have for the usual parties and festivities you have for that time of year.

I remember having the game when I was younger and noticed that while the production levels had been improved on the DVD version, the old VHS version of the Gatekeeper was much scarier, or was it just because I was only a kid who was easily influenced then...oh the good old days!

Played it as a family with my wife and 3 kids and they all loved it. The kids found it very entertaining and my daughter spent a good 20 mins afterwards trying to figure out if the gatekeeper could actually see us in the living room or not haha!
on 29 December 2013
I saw this and had to buy it for my 12 year old daughter. I used to have this game when I was a child and loved it, so it was probably more for my benefit than hers although we all sat round including her friend, in the dark one evening, with the volume turned up and the curtains drawn and everyone really enjoyed it.
on 20 July 2012
Game arrived promptly and in good condition, was good fun to play. Additional DVD was sent as one did not work saying it was the wrong region

A J Knott
on 5 September 2011
I played with a group of young adults the other night and it was as fun as if we were children... keeps you on your toes whilst being humorous with a touch of spook ! Great fun :)
on 2 October 2014
Great set up, but not a game to be played over and over. Had not played the game for 15 years when bought but after only few games is tucked away not in use. Good game for people who have never played it previously.
on 6 April 2013
I bought this game hoping that it would be what I remembered from the VHS edition many years ago, however upon playing the game is very slow until around 15 minutes from the end then everything seems to go crazy.
on 9 April 2013
I bought this for our new year party and we had such a laugh, great game and the delivery was very efficient. Overall pleased with the quality and the speediness of the delivery.
on 21 July 2013
The game was a main part of an evening with friends. We all had a good time and the random DVD selection makes it somewhat replayable! I recommend for a goofy night in!
on 10 January 2014
Bought this for Halloween party, however haven't yet got round to playing it. Brings me back to my childhood. Would recommend, but you need at least three players!...